Man U No 1 Fan ?

imaneggspurt

Great, but obviously only for trips to the shops etc, who on earth would park that in a car park in Liverpool???

or manchester for that matter? a city fan sees that monstrosity and it's keys out time.

Great, but obviously only for trips to the shops etc, who on earth would park that in a car park in Liverpool???

or manchester for that matter? a city fan sees that monstrosity and it's keys out time.

It'd be safe as Houses in Guildford...

yes you would.are you from guildford Msingh?

yes you would.are you from guildford Msingh?

No i'm not, East London for all my sins in a previous life.. :o

What has that got to do with anything anyway out of curiosity & has the context of my Post gone over your head ???

Who would park anything flasher than a supermarket trolley anywhere in Liverpool?

:o

I know nothing about the UK, but thats got to be the funniest post Ive read in a long time :D

Who would park anything flasher than a supermarket trolley anywhere in Liverpool?

I know nothing about the UK, but thats got to be the funniest post Ive read in a long time :D

Yep,you're right,you know nothing about the U.K.

PST.

Yep,you're right,you know nothing about the U.K.

PST.

Maybe not but Phil Harries obviously does... :D

I know nothing about the UK,

I know that, you preferred the streets of London with Kayo, instead of the Dreaming Spires with Jude :o

But I forgive you

Jude

well...if i had more time, more money

more more more :D

but now that I finally realise how much I want Jude, he has dumped me for MsJangles :D :D

and why does PST feel the need to repeat my own comment back to me? I am not yet senile, so I do remember what I said :D