Buriram Pie Man

binnsy

Buriram pie man does cheap food and not the best quality lets be honest but he has priced so his pies sell to people who are on a budget or only buy because its cheap,the food is made buy his wife while steve is teaching so u cant expect too much from an Issan girl on the pie front.Staffords and Ryans Resort are proper set ups with retail units and kitchens up to high standards not a hobby or a second thing after teaching FACT.Most of the people promoting on this forum or other forums are his friends from buriram FACT so if u only care about the price then his food should be your choice if u want quality go to ryans resort in prasat..

no i dont buy the food because its cheap and i dont live in buriram,never met the bloke or his wife,but one thing i will tell you the pies are good,and the service is good,better than your staffords set up they couldnt be bothered to supply me with a delivery of 13,000bht.order.after making many phone calls to garry and a staff member in surin

promises of a return call which someone couldnt be bothered to make so i will continue to have my pies delivered to my house by agent paul.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buriram pie man does cheap food and not the best quality lets be honest but he has priced so his pies sell to people who are on a budget or only buy because its cheap,the food is made buy his wife while steve is teaching so u cant expect too much from an Issan girl on the pie front.Staffords and Ryans Resort are proper set ups with retail units and kitchens up to high standards not a hobby or a second thing after teaching FACT.Most of the people promoting on this forum or other forums are his friends from buriram FACT so if u only care about the price then his food should be your choice if u want quality go to ryans resort in prasat..

I guess you must be a friend of the Buriram Pie man as well because after such an impolite and insulting post, you have just swayed any fence sitters from Staffords to Steve.

For the record, I have never bought any pies from either, nor have I met either of them - WAS just a "fence sitter".

Edited by Bkkorupcountry

Hey meatboy u say the sevice is good but u have never ordered with him only through his agent so how u know BPM service is good,and u mean the agent paul ie nookiebear i hope as an agent and supplier of such products he has a work permit insurance etc to be able to carry out this business.

There is nothing 'cheap' about Steve's pies - apart from the price. Equally, Staffords pies are excellent value at the price I pay.

Yesterday I cooked Minced Beef & Onion pies from both suppliers to make a direct, side-by-side, comparison. The Buriram Pie looked slightly bigger and was very juicy. The Staffords Pie was dry by comparison and needs gravy - difficult to eat on it's own as a snack. However, the taste was very good and had slightly larger mince and more onion than the Buriram Pie. In terms of taste the Buriram pies was a little 'sweeter' whilst the Staffords pie had a more 'beefier' taste.

My conclusion - we are fortunate to have such a good choice locally. Frankly, both pies are superior to pies I have bought from Pattaya - only the Sportsmans pies come close to Staffords.

I have had many a Staffords and Buriram Pie Man's products and both are good quality and value. The difference in the products are minimal. I have met as many people that like one as much as the other. The difference is pretty much "splitting hairs". We are lucky to have both of these fine companies in the area to buy from. Both provide excellent service. I would suggest trying both and decide for yourself.

There is nothing 'cheap' about Steve's pies - apart from the price. Equally, Staffords pies are excellent value at the price I pay.

Yesterday I cooked Minced Beef & Onion pies from both suppliers to make a direct, side-by-side, comparison. The Buriram Pie looked slightly bigger and was very juicy. The Staffords Pie was dry by comparison and needs gravy - difficult to eat on it's own as a snack. However, the taste was very good and had slightly larger mince and more onion than the Buriram Pie. In terms of taste the Buriram pies was a little 'sweeter' whilst the Staffords pie had a more 'beefier' taste.

My conclusion - we are fortunate to have such a good choice locally. Frankly, both pies are superior to pies I have bought from Pattaya - only the Sportsmans pies come close to Staffords.

+1

Good assessment!

Hey meatboy u say the sevice is good but u have never ordered with him only through his agent so how u know BPM service is good,and u mean the agent paul ie nookiebear i hope as an agent and supplier of such products he has a work permit insurance etc to be able to carry out this business.

the point i was trying to put across without being personel was when i wanted an order from stfs.the shop in surin who my wife gave the order to didnt return the call as promised,but bpm did and got his mate to deliver to me at no cost that is good sevice.stfs did have a good selection i still think about the kippers i wanted,if i get good service the price doesnt bother me.so lets not get personel,so if i have struck a nerve with you i appologise :jap:

Hey chap no problem for me but u now say it was his mate delivered your grub not paul Nookiebear so which one is it,maybe u have put your foot in it on here and realised that this guy nookiebear should not be doing this as permits are required to do so.Anyways the kippers are vey good but thinking about them i do not,STOP thinking of kippers but the other fish in the sea much more enjoyable.

Hey chap no problem for me but u now say it was his mate delivered your grub not paul Nookiebear so which one is it,maybe u have put your foot in it on here and realised that this guy nookiebear should not be doing this as permits are required to do so.Anyways the kippers are vey good but thinking about them i do not,STOP thinking of kippers but the other fish in the sea much more enjoyable.

hey is what horses eat,chap is a skin problem,and where did nookiebear come from,roger would be upset with you assuming his beloved is up to no good.

No need to turn nasty over pies......I suggested a pie fight....how about a mushy peas wrestling contest ?

Is that a bit like the mud wrestling the girls do in one of those sois in Pattaya ?

Is do you visualise something different ... involving cream meat pies ?

Thought to self ... I imagine Nok likes cream pies....

Hey meat chap or whatever now u say it was Roger before u said it was secret agent paul ie Nookie nobody Bear u keep changing your story pal,and THE CLAP is a problem in your pants so take care DARLING

I've read some of your posts across the forum mate. Are you talking in code?

Hey meat chap or whatever now u say it was Roger before u said it was secret agent paul ie Nookie nobody Bear u keep changing your story pal,and THE CLAP is a problem in your pants so take care DARLING

vocabulary.com would help him.

Clear evidence that the drugs don't work! :D