Thai Visa Songkran Photo Competition

Kan Win

As this is a special time of the year here in Thailand, Songkran Festival, Goerge has very graciously offered sponsorship with prizes of ......................... :D

Please post your photos in there from this or any year. You may get a chance to win a prize:-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thai-Visa-So...mp-t255786.html

A few sample shots are in post #2 just to get you in the mood for this Songkran Festival.

Sawadee Bee Mai Thai Khrap :o

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

post-a80593-42595432-songkran-avatar-1-small.jpg

Kan,

Some of the picture threads recently stated that they had to be taken in Thailand, is this the case on this thread?

Reason being I am off to a Songkran party tomorrow, may get some good pics, hopefully :o

Good Luck all

Moss

• 3 weeks later...
Kan,

Some of the picture threads recently stated that they had to be taken in Thailand, is this the case on this thread?

Reason being I am off to a Songkran party tomorrow, may get some good pics, hopefully :D

Good Luck all

Moss

Hi Moss,

Sorry for the lateness of me relpy, but the rules where posted "Please post your photos in there from this or any year" no mention of 'IT HAD' to be in Thailand. :D Songkran Festivals are held all over the world to me knowledge. :) Did one in Bahrain may a year ago with me Thai Mis-use. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Folks,

Last day to up-load those Songkran photos that you have for the Competition, so hurry up.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D