Hotel / Promotional Umbrella Manufacturer

Pilchard

Hi

I'm trying to find a manufacturer or supplier of Hotel / promotional umbrellas, the big golf style with logo printed.

Google has given me mostly Chinese factories with huge minimum orders and I need only 50 to 100 per order

Any one have any experience or recommendations ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

drive down kingkaew road which is the road that runs parrallel to the airport...drive in the direction that goes away from on nut road, cross the bangna over pass and keep going until kingkaew ends and make a left....there will be a big factory on your left hand side, keep your eyes open.

your welcome in advance, there is also something called a phonebook.

drive down kingkaew road which is the road that runs parrallel to the airport...drive in the direction that goes away from on nut road, cross the bangna over pass and keep going until kingkaew ends and make a left....there will be a big factory on your left hand side, keep your eyes open.

your welcome in advance, there is also something called a phonebook.

Yeah thanks, i've heard of those new fangled phone book things, apparently they're really useful if you know the name of the company you are looking for.

seems like there would be quite a few numbers to choose from, a smart person would call them all and get the best deal...but

That's exactly what I thought when I read this smart persons post...but

"I need about 50 tables and 200 chairs to rent for 3-5 days, any got a lead where to rent them?"

Again thanks for the invaluable business advice but I've found a supplier so you can stop wasting band width

Cheers