Want To Go Sikhoraphum

Welsh John

I want to go with the GF to meet her family somewhere near Sikhoraphum near Surin for a few days and have a look around.

My thoughts were to fly from Bangkok to Buriram, hire a car & possibly stay in a hotel somewhere near like Surin.

I would be very grateful for any info regarding Flights,Car Hire,Hotel & some guide of prices. Trying to fine this kind of info on the web is giving me a headache.

Many Thanks

:o

To a fellow welshman, if you go to korat you can hire a car at the Mall, there is a guy in Buriram that hires pick ups, his name is Steve, you may find him at the Bamboo Bar, or get some info there, there are a few taffs in Buriram, also in surin they hire a Ford ranger or a sportrider at the Ferrang conection restaurant, this is his website.

www.farrangconection.awebspace.com

You will also find a list of attractions, hotels, and some good info, i think he has a good site.

Edited by Thaicoon

Thanks Thaicoon, That website is very useful & I will make use of it.

Should if I fly to Buriram,get a car there & drive to Surin OR get a Taxi to Surin & hire the car there???

Also have you got any idea of Flight & Taxi costs??

Many Thanks to a fellow Welshman!! :o

Thanks Thaicoon, That website is very useful & I will make use of it.

Should if I fly to Buriram,get a car there & drive to Surin OR get a Taxi to Surin & hire the car there???

Also have you got any idea of Flight & Taxi costs??

Many Thanks to a fellow Welshman!! :o

You won't get a hire car at Buriram airport unless this has been pre-arranged (by the way, Buriram airport is 35 km from Buriram). A taxi from the airport to Surin will cost in the region of Bht 800.00. The flight BKK - BFV is approx Bht 1,450.00 one way.

Good luck