What else besides b008?

Hi All,

I only used such services twice, and that was over a year ago, but all the talk leads me to ask at least about the two I do have.

As I am not a detective, looking at them, they seem the same to me as the other stamps. Frankly, my 'entry stamp' into Malaysia looks dodgier than the Thai stamps.

Anyway, I have a SADAO stamp, B109, and I have a PADANBASAR stamp, B32.

Just curious if anyone perhaps knew more, and like I said, they are over a year old and all my subsequent stamps are legit.

i think this is a topic of concern for many of us.   I don't have the B008 stamp, which was mentioned as a "sure thing" in a previous thread, but I do have 2 "B29" stamps which caused problems for some, and not for others.  Do we as a group have any concrete info as to which #'s are dodgy an which are passable.  As for agents, I've used one in Bangok which provided me with a Non-Imm B from my home country (although not my home state) and before used one in Thong Sala in Koh Phangan.   I've got a wife and kid and a lot to lose here, maybe just too paranoid (because the only a few arrests per thousands of fake stamps) but I'd like to know more about who's getting busted and why.