BANGKOK 25 March 2019 04:05
sbk

Tips And Tricks For Posters

How do I lose the predictive text feature? I find it annoying.

How do I lose the predictive text feature? I find it annoying.

That's not a ThaiVisa feature.

Take a look at your OS Keyboard Input Settings, specific Application or Runtime Options.

If you have further question I would suggest opening a new topic in

ThaiVisa Forum Internet, computers, communication, technology

No need I made the trip down to Pattaya to join the expat clubs recent explanation on TV forum.

Edited by stoneyboy

I can't find the 'Ignore' feature, I did a Ggl search, no answer. Searched the Thaivisa Support, can't find it.

phpBB and vBulletin both have 'ignore' feature, a button on each board members Profile page. You click on member nick, then click Ignore, done.

Can I ask TV support, why is this not possible on Thaivisa board?

Edit:

Found it. Ignore feature is not on the Profile Page of Forum member you wish to ignore, it is on my profile page, and well hidden! You have to go to My Profile > Edit My Profile, then you see the Ignore Prefrences. The trick is to find Edit My Profile button.

Considerable talent has gone into hiding ignore feature, congrats to web developer!

Edited by whitemouse

Wanted to edit my above post once more, unable, 33 min have passed, and no more Edit Post.

Wanted to clarify why it took so long search for profile and Ignore.

On a mobile device, but using full vetsin of TV, the username at top right uses drop dowm menu in order to get to My Settings.

Trouble is, with slow connection,the drop down does not 'drop down', all that happens is that you click on your nick, and that takes you to My Profile. But Ignore prefrences are not on My Profile page, the page has other menus, but you need to go to My Settings. Since its fireworks at Pattaya bay, Trumove is barely connecting, drop down menues are useless at slow connection speed, you simply can't use it.

Cheers :)

On a mobile device, but using full [version] of TV, the username at top right uses drop dowm menu in order to get to My Settings. Trouble is, with slow connection,the drop down does not 'drop down', all that happens is that you click on your nick, and that takes you to My Profile. But Ignore prefrences are not on My Profile page, the page has other menus, but you need to go to My Settings.

Since its fireworks at Pattaya bay, Trumove is barely connecting, drop down menues are useless at slow connection speed, you simply can't use it.

Cheers smile.png

Yea, ThaiVisa is steeped in Web 2.0 scripts.

The graphics 'buttons' go from normal to enhanced functionality with the help of special scripts.

But if you have a finicky or slow connection then the webpage may render before the scripts are completely downloaded and running. A bit of a pain when you expect a drop-down menu feature to appear and instead you find yourself wasting time being whisked away to 1998, linked to yet another web page.

• Like 1

use [media] [/media] tags, along with a full www.youtube.com/watch?stuv8w_xyz domain url (m.youtube or youtu.be variations won't work) 

For the FULL BROWSER, ThaiVisa has the following:

General → Forum support desk

Started by Tywais, 2013-01-25 12:58
Edited by RichCor
  • Like 1

How do I stop receiving emails for a thread when I had signed up for notifications?

Thanks

With the topic open, near the top right of the screen click on "Unfollow this topic"

post-21260-14605994089234_thumb.jpg

Tried to post a screenshot last night .png, got an error msg saying this type isn't allowed, why isn't this standard picture format allowed? Thx

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, wcoast said:

Tried to post a screenshot last night .png, got an error msg saying this type isn't allowed, why isn't this standard picture format allowed? Thx

Works fine for me:

5a7668d4ec192_TVquote.png.bd3929c960a961bbb206d2147baac49f.png

Maybe it's "Tapatalk" that is the problem

Edited by Langsuan Man