BANGKOK 20 April 2019 17:39
Sign in to follow this  
pautai

Is Is Still Cold In Issan ?

The weather has gone crazy. In January in Isaan the low was just 6 (although the lowest we recorded was 10) and the highest 42. The worst thing is the humidity. It is very,very high at the mo,although this morning was considerably cooler. It is a case of taking it day by day.

and the problem is to have enough "cooling liquid for the engine"

unfortunately the price for the most common brand has gone up to 360/box :D:o

3 or 4 weeks ago it was COLD... I had to wear long sleeves and the quilt came out of hibernation....

Anyway went to BKK and Pattaya and it was warm.... got back to Isaan about 5 days ago and it's like someone had turned the gas up... no long sleeves for me now..... It's jumping in the canal time... :o

totster :D

It's always like this because in the winter months Issan comes under the cold high pressure fronts from China, the higher areas west of Nong Khai and the provinces around Nakhon Phanom seem to get especially parky. Now the hot season is making its presence felt as the high pressure retreats before the southern airmass, 'The heat is on', as that sexy black girl sang 20 years ago,( who was it?), we'll fry in April as usual, just pray for rain; God, I love the thunderstorms in Issan.

bannork

Edited by bannork

The weather has gone crazy. In January in Isaan the low was just 6 (although the lowest we recorded was 10) and the highest 42. The worst thing is the humidity. It is very,very high at the mo,although this morning was considerably cooler. It is a case of taking it day by day.

and the problem is to have enough "cooling liquid for the engine"

unfortunately the price for the most common brand has gone up to 360/box :D:o

That wasn't Erdinger

, 'The heat is on', as that sexy black girl sang 20 years ago,( who was it? - THOUGHT SHE WAS "A GIRL", NOT AN "IT"? :D SANG ON BEVERLY HILLS COP THEME RIGHT?), we'll fry in April as usual, just pray for rain (FIRST THUNDER SHOWER OF YEAR ALREADY ARRIVED THURSDAY :D ); God, I love the thunderstorms in Issan. (ME TOO! ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT FIRST SQUALL OF LOVELY COOL RAIN HITS :o )

Plachon

, 'The heat is on', as that sexy black girl sang 20 years ago,( who was it? - THOUGHT SHE WAS "A GIRL", NOT AN "IT"?  :D  SANG ON BEVERLY HILLS COP THEME RIGHT?), we'll fry in April as usual, just pray for rain (FIRST THUNDER SHOWER OF YEAR ALREADY ARRIVED THURSDAY  :D ); God, I love the thunderstorms in Issan. (ME TOO! ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT FIRST SQUALL OF LOVELY COOL RAIN HITS  :o )

Plachon

Surely,' Who was it (who sang that song)?' is acceptable English, snakehead fish?

What was her name though and can she sing morlam?

Regarding thunderstorms, one swallow doesn't make a summer, but let's hope it does.

bannork.