Wanted Short-term 2 Months In Bangkok From June

Im looking for a small apartment short-term from end of June and for 2 months.

The ideal location for me would be near Saphan Taksin BTS , but I'm open for any location near BTS.

Price range 5-12k

And I need a fast Internet line.

Thanks ! Please PM me and I will get back to you asap.

• 2 weeks later...

there is one apartment complex VERY NEAR to Saphan Thaksin, at SURASAK station (1 stop from Saphan Thaksin). In fact if it were nearer to the SURASAK STATION it would already be inside it, I could almost shake hands with the people waiting at the platform from the window of my room (though sadly, nobody wanted to shake hands with me ~_~ ).

the entrance to the building is less than 10 meters from one exit of SURASAK station. If you arrive from Silom, it will be on the left hand side. so sorry I forgot the name of the place, but it must have been something like KING ROYAL GARDEN or so. a 10-storey building, if I remember that right. they still sometimes advertise in the BKK POST. they do short-term one-month-rentals, the price was around 12.000 THB a month that time, but that was in 2003. stayed there for 2 months to look for a a permanent residence and it was VERY convenient to have a place to stay right next to a BTS station.

No idea about internet though, just go to SURASAK station in person and walk into their office to inquire.....

Edited by siam2007

As you said anywhere near the skytrain, I usually stay at the KV Mansion on soi sukembvit 81, which is walking distance to On Nut BTS. Have a thriving night market with a few open air beer bars and across from Tesco Lotus and Carrefour close by also. The rent is 15000 for one month for a studio that has free wifi. A 10 baht motor bike ride will also take you to the sky train is dont feel like walking.

However, when I was there in February and March of this year, they were building a large condo project next door and the noise was deafening. I would think they are finished with the heavy machinery at this point

As you said anywhere near the skytrain, I usually stay at the KV Mansion on soi sukembvit 81, which is walking distance to On Nut BTS. Have a thriving night market with a few open air beer bars and across from Tesco Lotus and Carrefour close by also. The rent is 15000 for one month for a studio that has free wifi. A 10 baht motor bike ride will also take you to the sky train is dont feel like walking.

However, when I was there in February and March of this year, they were building a large condo project next door and the noise was deafening. I would think they are finished with the heavy machinery at this point

why would he want to stay at ON NUT (!) when he says he wants to be near SAPHAN THAKSIN ! thats a h_e_l_l of a ride away, even by BTS. and his limit is 12.000, not 15.000 THB

BALO, I just had a look in todays' BANGKOK POST and found another one that could be interesting for you:

AIYA RESIDENCE. it sits at Soi Krungthonburi 1, which is accross Saphan Thaksin station on the Thonburi side, and, as they write, just 5 minutes away from the new WONGWIANYAI BTS-station in Thonburi (2 stations from Saphan Thaksin BTS).

they offer daily rates at 750 THB, or monthly, starting from 8000 THB.

they have a website, so easy for you to check the facilities even you are not in BKK at this moment:

www.aiyaresidence.com

I just had a look at the website, and if the place is only half as good as it looks on the website, then it must be VERY DECENT, plus: it comes WITH WIFI

Edited by siam2007

I agree it looks great, and within my budget , thanks for your help :)

I just sent them a mail , I'm not in BKK at the moment so have to find a place before June.

• 2 weeks later...
BALO, I just had a look in todays' BANGKOK POST and found another one that could be interesting for you:

AIYA RESIDENCE. it sits at Soi Krungthonburi 1, which is accross Saphan Thaksin station on the Thonburi side, and, as they write, just 5 minutes away from the new WONGWIANYAI BTS-station in Thonburi (2 stations from Saphan Thaksin BTS).

they have a website, so easy for you to check the facilities even you are not in BKK at this moment:

www.aiyaresidence.com

Hmmm... "Water supply charge - 20 Baht/unit", "8 Baht/unit" - that's expensive. Looks like they compensate their low rent prices with high water/electricity fees.

www.aiyaresidence.com

Hmmm... "Water supply charge - 20 Baht/unit", "8 Baht/unit" - that's expensive. Looks like they compensate their low rent prices with high water/electricity fees.

Yes I agree but I already booked and the location is perfect for me , It's not easy to find places like this for under 10k .

And only 200 meters away from the new BTS.

I have 2 rooms in a very large townhouse. The whole house is spacious and done up in the zen style with lots of trees. Laid back and thats what I look for in a renter.

Room one furnished with small terrace attached. B$4200.

Room two unfurnished, smaller room B$3000.

Both are only available for short term rentals.

Prefer females or queens.

No smokers, drugs, partying.

PM for more info.

Im looking for a small apartment short-term from end of June and for 2 months.

The ideal location for me would be near Saphan Taksin BTS , but I'm open for any location near BTS.

Price range 5-12k

And I need a fast Internet line.

Thanks ! Please PM me and I will get back to you asap.

hi Master place

Lad prao (short trip to Satani lad prao eg 20-30 baht motorbike taxi)

soi 72 chok chi 4

Lad Prao (walk close to big lotus short bus/taxi to the mall bang kapi)

3900 baht per month (for long stays)

it is usually between 4-5500 baht a month for monthly (plus a bond deposit)

has wifi (pay extra) (i use true wifi in BKK from there so i dont need it and the dtac mobile phone notebook modem is adequate for comercial needs)

it is cheap, safe, clean.

i stay there all the time.

500 THB for a night rate also applys

it looks like a 800THB room, modern bathroom not old looking with good hotwater and good toilet. nice fittings cable tv fridge 2nd sink on balcony neat clean fittings.

i like it because it is safe and central and always imaculately clean.