Mu Huu Kriat Groot Mak Mak

bina

sompong says: mu huu is same same for kriat (he is nonghkai, maybe there's a difference?)

he wrote it for me but i cant write thai since i've been reformatted.... so write down what you think it is in thai and i will compare with what he wrote, (he doesnt spell really well i know)

sompong says: mu huu is same same for kriat (he is nonghkai, maybe there's a difference?)

he wrote it for me but i cant write thai since i've been reformatted.... so write down what you think it is in thai and i will compare with what he wrote, (he doesnt spell really well i know)

I presume 'mu huu' is โมโห, so [M]moo[R]hoo in Central Thai. It has an implication of imminent violence, and can mean to actually 'lose one's temper'.

'kriat' is เกลียด , so [L]kliat in Central Thai.

'Groot' is โกรธ, so [L]kroot in Central Thai.

Edited by Richard W

I presume 'mu huu' is โมโห, so [M]moo[R]hoo in Central Thai. It has an implication of imminent violence, and can mean to actually 'lose one's temper'.

'kriat' is เกลียด , so [L]kliat in Central Thai.

'Groot' is โกรธ, so [L]kroot in Central Thai.

I would think he is saying that Mo Ho as written by Bina is right, and the other word is Krote as written by Bina also....Both mean to be angry....Mo Ho is more to do with sudden and extreme anger.

โมโห

yep thats how sompong wrote that for me; welll clarifies something ; not listed in engl/thai side of becker but found it in thai side= angry.... going to really have to work on reading thai :o

thanx richard