Farangs Breaking Law

patklang

Oh Begeezus!

I just thought.

Patklang!?

Are you trying to tell us something? Is there something you want to get off your chest there?

Did you ride down Sukhumvit wearing somebody's head or something?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Farang people I stitched up after taking out and eating their innards are in the front garden where nothing much grows.

I thought shit was a good fertilser......... :D

You answered your own question :D

LOL.... :)

Good one @ 54

I beleive the original post is rather far-fetched (i guess most others do as well, given the humorous posts).  Take away the Pattaya/vacation factor, and I think would guess most farangs are, on the average, more law-abiding than the population at large.

I write take away the Pattaya/vacation factor because in most vacation destinations, people tend to exagerate their activites, and that usuaully revolves around drinking, partying, and other adult activities.  Whether that is American students in Orlando during spring break, Brits in Benidorm during the summer (or Swedes in Marabella), Canadians in Cuba, or Thais during Songkran, people tend to overindulge.

But for your average resident farang, they are here to build a life, they tend to be older, and they know that a mistake can get them deported.  I think they tend to be fairly law-abiding.  This is not limited to farangs in Thailand.  In the US, for example, illegal Latinos who are there for work, other than the fact that their very presence is breaking the law, tend to be rather cautious and law-abiding.  They don't need any attention which can get them arrested and then deported.  And many of the crimes which are commited are due to alcohol.

Why some Farangs broke the law here but not in their countries:

1. Bad influence from the lack of order in general.

2. They need to be enforced to behave properly.

or both?

Back in my country, you pay by being taken to court, fined and maybe imprisoned.

Here, it depends how much bribe money you have and / or influence.

Why some Farangs broke the law here but not in their countries: 1. Bad influence from the lack of order in general. 2. They need to be enforced to behave properly. or both?
Back in my country, you pay by being taken to court, fined and maybe imprisoned. Here, it depends how much bribe money you have and / or influence.

ํำYes, it's convenience to do it this way here.

For the Thais in bribery situation, I think 80% submit to the bribe demand, 19% offer the bribe and only 1% stick to the rule and demand the proper justice.

FYI, no finger points:

There were cases of

1. Armed Russians rob a bank in Pattaya few years ago.

2. American shot dead an Australian in Chiang Mai 1-2 years ago. The news said that the Am had been there for many years, assisted the local cop and in was the habit of carrying pistol.

3. Certain number of many nationalities in jail, not all were sticked by by corrupted police, some even by their countries' warrants.

Edited by oldsparrow

Yeah, I've lost count of the number of people I've murdered :)

Originally I used a "point system" but that got too complicated, now I just collect ears. But to each their own, I have some friends that keep thumbs.

Many of us come on here and have a dig about the bad things thais do.Other than use a gun i think many of us do the same things.

1/ driving after drinking

2/ not wearing crash helmets

3/ fighting

4/ murder

5/ paying for some one to murder

6/ stitching up farangs

I could go on for ever about bad farnags.Are we being unkind to thais or not.

"Many of Us"?? A joke correct? How many is "many"?

Are you speaking of yourself as well? Do you actually know anyone who has:

4/ murder

5/ paying for some one to murder

No clue what "stitching up" means, unless you mean surgical sutures.