Wireless (rf Or Blutooth) Presenter.

Martian

Hi All,

I'm currently teaching at a school that has computers and overhead projectors available for lesson presentation. Given this situation, I would like to present classes in Power Point but not be "anchored" near the computer in order to control the presentation.

I successfully tested a cheap Blutooth dongle and my Sony Ericsson W810i mobile phone (has blutooth presenter built-in) and it worked great. Additionally I picked up a cheap but useful laser pointer that I used with the previously mentioned set up.

I would like to not use my mobile phone but rather find a device designed for this. I prefer a blutooth model that the USB dongle (receiver) has some (1 GB storage) and the remote has a built-in laser pointer and controls more programs than just power point. These are available in the USA for round 35 - 40 $US but Thai online shops are wanting almost 60 $US for basic units.

Any ideas on what models are available in Thailand and where they can be found and at what price?

Thank you!

Martian

Waiting for some answers as well.

I am currently using the built in presenter in Nokia. My problem is that the bluetooth dongle attached to the netbook frequently drops the connection.