Factory In Rayong

Jonny B

hi i am looking for a certain factory/manufactoring plant in rayong. I know they make kayaks for a certain french kayak company called RTM, so i presume they are some sort of fibreglass/plastic/composite factory and possibly french owned. unfortunately i dont have anymore information but if anyone down that way may know such a factory or company some leads would be much appreciated.

thanks

hi i am looking for a certain factory/manufactoring plant in rayong. I know they make kayaks for a certain french kayak company called RTM, so i presume they are some sort of fibreglass/plastic/composite factory and possibly french owned. unfortunately i dont have anymore information but if anyone down that way may know such a factory or company some leads would be much appreciated.

thanks

Why dont you contact RTM in Franch and ask them... :o

thanks

Why dont you contact RTM in Franch and ask them... :o

yeah ive tried that plenty of times and they wont reply, bloody french!

thanks

Hi,

I'm not sure if you've contacted them already or not. Please send email to Laurent directly at [email protected] He is French and the owner of the company.

yeah thanks fellas, that was the place i was looking for and have already contacted Laurent, he should be able to sort something out for me end of the month hopefully.

draggons - thanks for that offer mate but that wont be neccessary on behalf of me but if you do go and look into one for yourself could you please let me know what you find out, he told me he would probably be able to get me one towards the end of this month, so il wait and see. If you do get one we'll have to do some paddling together if you want.