Football In Chiang Rai: Chiangrai United FC

Nigbon

Seems to me a football thread is the ideal place to voice ones views on football but that is just me. It is on topic after all.

I love when someone makes a broad generalization to make a point and people come back with itemized rebuttals and anecdotal evidence to defend their honor. Generalizations are just that and are not meant to cover each and every person or variation imaginable.

We all know individuals who talk incessantly about football or a multitude of other pet topics. If all parties are not equally interested then someone is going to be extremely bored. The list of things I dislike would be long indeed so I find someone listing football as one of their dislikes hardly deserves such personal attacks and putdowns.

Remember it is possible to discuss an issue without resorting to personal digs or attacks. My comments, as always, are meant to further the debate and represent a type of poster, not any particular individual.tongue.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty much what I have come to expect from you sky.saai.gif

Remember it is possible to discuss an issue without resorting to personal digs or attacks. My comments, as always, are meant to further the debate and represent a type of poster, not any particular individual.tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Ja ja ja !

ohmy.pngwhistling.gifbah.gif

• Like 1

Pretty much what I have come to expect from you sky.saai.gif

Ja ja ja !

ohmy.pngwhistling.gifbah.gif

tongue.pngbiggrin.pnglaugh.pngrolleyes.gifpassifier.gifviolin.gifcoffee1.gif

1. VF is right. Everyone has the right of an opinion just simply because it is theirs. Whether or not you can ventilate it in a forum can be a discussion.

Generalizations are made everywhere. To give you an example: The Netherlands is Amsterdam, Great Brittain is London, France is Paris and so on.

2. If you read my posts, and not just look at it, you might have discovered that it was a kind of troll. Someone Had to reply this.

3. I did not feel any attack or whatever, just enjoyed the replies.

Thank you all and have a Great, clean air, weekend!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just noticed that CRFC will be at home for one match while I'm there. (11 August). Have been to a few CM FC home games and enjoyed them. Is it possible to get a ticket at the gate on match day, and what's the best way of getting to the stadium?