Are You Normal ? Tks Randy For This.

:D:D:D

Here's something that you may enjoy:

Have you ever wondered if your mind is normal or different??

Well, do this little mind exercise and find out at the end!!

Free will or synaptic wiring?

You be the judge.

Check out the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.

There's no trick or surprise.

Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can.

Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of them...really.

Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something)........ :D

What is: :D

1+5

2+4

3+3

4+2

5+1

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15 seconds.

Then scroll down.

QUICK!!! THINK OF A VEGETABLE!

Then arrow down.

Keep going.

You're thinking of carrot, right? :o

If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. :D

98% of people will answer with carrot when given this exercise. :D

Freaky, huh? :D

I am sure it is something Freudian... six is the closest sounding word in the English language to Sex... the 'arrow down' also... why not 'scroll down'?  >>-----> is also phalic...  Unless somebody has another phsychologicl explanation???

I hadn't thought of the "arrow down" thing. :o

Good point! :D

(no pun intended) :D

I am sure it is something Freudian... six is the closest sounding word in the English language to Sex... the 'arrow down' also... why not 'scroll down'?  >>-----> is also phalic...  Unless somebody has another phsychologicl explanation???

I hadn't thought of the "arrow down" thing. :D

I thought of marrow.

What does getting it right or wrong supposed to mean? Or is it just a fun thing? :o

I thought of marrow.

What does getting it right or wrong supposed to mean? Or is it just a fun thing? :D

Thailand Forum > General > Jokes - make my day! :o

I thought of marrow.

What does getting it right or wrong supposed to mean? Or is it just a fun thing? :D

Thailand Forum > General > Jokes - make my day! :o

What I meant was...is there an explanation to why people think of a particular response? As Ravi said...it could be something freudian or the image of arrows might trigger something in our subconscious.

I've seen these type of things before and sometimes there'll be a logical explanation behind the choosing of an answer.

Or...is it just a fun thing and something that can't really be explained?

That's all I was asking. :D

the last similar one to this I was in the 98 percent... I think it had to do with tools or a colour or something... This time I repeated sixsixsix... was told to think of a vegetable and I blanked, but I felt rather sick!