Liverpool In Bangkok

thaimiller

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to Starsports Liverpool are playing in Bangkok on the 22nd July 09, Anybody know where and how to get Tickets.

Yep, i've got a Scouse Pal over aswell & we're gonna creep up to BKK for a jolly & this...

Would like any info if anyone's got any too.. :)

According to Starsports Liverpool are playing in Bangkok on the 22nd July 09, Anybody know where and how to get Tickets.

Yep, i've got a Scouse Pal over aswell & we're gonna creep up to BKK for a jolly & this...

Even though I am no fan of Liverpool, I will certainly be going.

Even though I am no fan of Liverpool, I will certainly be going.

Oh yeah i despise them ( i despise everyone so they shouldn't take it personally :D ) but it'll be worth seeing my Pal again & have a jolly in BKK & he was good enough to fly from the UK to meet us in Plaermo for our UEFA Cup Game a couple of Years back so i owe him one anyway...

I understand that the local Liverpool supporters club is taking 'bookings' of tickets from its members. Same as the Singapore chapter where LFC is playing on 26th July. And the Malaysian chapter of the supporters club is taking bookings from its members for both the BKK and SIN venues.

I understand that the local Liverpool supporters club is taking 'bookings' of tickets from its members. Same as the Singapore chapter where LFC is playing on 26th July. And the Malaysian chapter of the supporters club is taking bookings from its members for both the BKK and SIN venues.

Chapter, makes it sound like the KKK or The Masons. :)

Chapter, makes it sound like the KKK or The Masons. :)

:D:D

Btw, paid 37 quid to watch them in Anfield in December and that was down Anfield Road, just above the away supporters. Did the stadium tour also which was brilliant. Already applied for tickets for the game in Singapore as will not be in BKK during the time.

Chapter, makes it sound like the KKK or The Masons. :D

Btw, paid 37 quid to watch them in Anfield in December and that was down Anfield Road, just above the away supporters. Did the stadium tour also which was brilliant. Already applied for tickets for the game in Singapore as will not be in BKK during the time.

Count yourself lucky, we've got Boro last Game of the Season & for that privelege, you've got to lay out 63 Quid... :)

Count yourself lucky, we've got Boro last Game of the Season & for that privelege, you've got to lay out 63 Quid... :)

Could have been worse = Newcastle.

My spouse is Geordie, hence, watching a Liverpool-Newcastle game live is out of the question. :)

A friend of ours who holds a LFC PTS card says it will be almost impossible for him to get hold of tickets for the last game of the season but he's working on the ticket exchange system.

Edited by Jacqqq

My spouse is Geordie, hence, watching a Liverpool-Newcastle game live is out of the question. :)

What are you saying? that you wouldn't want to be seen with her in public? Does she have thing for pin-strips? Does keep a collection of price tags in a scrap book at home? :D

Who knows who they'll be bringing? We'll have to wait and see. I wonder about the Spanish contingent as they have Confederations Cup action. Some of the other big names such as Carra, Agger, Aurelio, Kuyt, Babel, Yossi, etc. will surely be there, but perhaps not all. Certainly a few reserves such as Spearing, Pacheco, Bruna, etc. will probably make the trip.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see the price of these tickets being higher than a lot of people might expect. The tour is being operated by the sports investment arm of The Profitable Group so it will have to make money.

One of my Thai colleagues in the office has been offered tickets already at 2,000 baht, even though they've not been released. It's extremely likely these are counterfeit so only buy from trusted sources once the details have been released at the press conferences later this month.

Thats outrageous :D

By the time you have paid for transport, programme a pint and a pie thats the best part of a ton !!!!

I may just understand if you were paying that to watch the darby or United or Chelsea...but BORO :D

I wouldn't be too surprised to see the price of these tickets being higher than a lot of people might expect. The tour is being operated by the sports investment arm of The Profitable Group so it will have to make money.

One of my Thai colleagues in the office has been offered tickets already at 2,000 baht, even though they've not been released. It's extremely likely these are counterfeit so only buy from trusted sources once the details have been released at the press conferences later this month.

Now I know why I Macca and Masefield have been hanging around Bangkok alot recently - and here I thought it was just to get away from the wives back in Singapore.

Thats outrageous :D

By the time you have paid for transport, programme a pint and a pie thats the best part of a ton !!!!

I may just understand if you were paying that to watch the darby or United or Chelsea...but BORO :D

Scandalous Pauly, scandalous..

They classed it as a Category 1 Game because it's last Game of the Season !!!!!!!!!!

What Stadium is it in & what sort of Capacity are we talking ??

Rajamangala National Stadium at Hua Mark in Bangkapi on Rhamkhamhaeng Rd. If you don't know where that is then you don't know Bangkok. Googlemap it, or something. Capacity is estimated at around 55,000. I've been to at least two matches, there, and it is quite big, so I'd believe it can hold at least 50,000 people. I went to the Manchester City match last year and I believe I paid only 100 baht for a ticket high up, and it was general seating so we were able to get a great side view. I think the Thai Premier League all-star team won 3-1, if I remember correctly. And the stadium had a lot of fans, but nowhere near capacity. Far from it. Probably half full.

Most think it'll be more expensive for Liverpool, but as this is Bangkok and not London I'm sure they will still have cheap tickets for higher seats. For Man City I think the most expensive were something like 800 baht for close seats. I wouldn't mind paying 500-1000 baht for this match, and I'm sure they'll have cheap ones for a few hundred baht at most for the worst seats. And I bet the place will be packed as we all know Liverpool and Man U are the most popular teams in Thailand.

I reckon the organisers might try to offer corporate packages too. Even in the current climate they are probably enough companies that would pay good money to have their names associated with Liverpool FC and this match. All should become clearer after those eagerly awaited press conferences.

I reckon the organisers might try to offer corporate packages too. Even in the current climate they are probably enough companies that would pay good money to have their names associated with Liverpool FC and this match. All should become clearer after those eagerly awaited press conferences.

Good, maybe George and SBK can do a TV sponsorship deal and give us loyal users some free tickets. Not that I would use mine :)

Good, maybe George and SBK can do a TV sponsorship deal and give us loyal users some free tickets. Not that I would use mine :)

You'd probably get Mugged for it given the Team that it's to watch.... :D