I Want To Open E-buy Shop In Thailand

hello , everyone

i'm a foreigner , i m interested in open ebuyshop account salesgoods to doing it

Does anybody here happen to have experience setting up ebuyshop ? i 'm no any experience , about questions :such as can a foreigner do it ? how can i open ebuy account in thailand ? about payment and deliver the goods etc...

:) anyone who knew it ,and please teach me

thank you very much

ann.

Ann Hi and welcome to Thai Visa. I presume when you say E-Buy you mean Ebay. The online auction house ? There are lots of people here who run such shops. I believe that paypal also allow Thailand accounts as well now. My ex used to run 2 Ebay shops from here. we never had any problems with delivery to Europe. You can make a living doing it or just run it as a hobby. Good luck :)

Ann Hi and welcome to Thai Visa. I presume when you say E-Buy you mean Ebay. The online auction house ? There are lots of people here who run such shops. I believe that paypal also allow Thailand accounts as well now. My ex used to run 2 Ebay shops from here. we never had any problems with delivery to Europe. You can make a living doing it or just run it as a hobby. Good luck :)

Ha-herm! Don't forget the little matter of a work permit!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ann

There are several good online e-stores that can help, may I suggest you look for a web based e-store software that is already hosted on the internet. This will allow you to invest only a small amount in software and a monthly fee, they take care of the computer hosting, the e-payments, and in some cases can help with shipping. (this may be better for you as you are in Thailand) There are products called instantstore or e-storeand similar. They are complete packages that allow you to make all the necessary store setup for goods offered and more.

Hope this helps some.

Good Luck

Cshort