Are You A Fan Of Music? Looking To Find Oldies?

Guest Reimar

Guest Reimar

Are you a fan of music? Looking to fine Oldies?

Here is a new website which may have what you're looking for: http://www.justhearit.com/

Just go to that side, keyin the title you're looking for and viola here we are!

I tested that with old german and english songs and it found all of them.

You should also be able to capture the songs. And the site is telling that all are legal?!!

Have fun.

Cheers.

Thanks Reimar for the link.

It put me back 40+ years (Frank Sinatra, Peter Alexander, Alexandra etc.) The last two artists are probably only known to Germans - Alexandra's "mein freund der baum" ("my friend the tree") was my favorite song at the time.

Let's hope this site is legal and remains available.

opalhort

Here is a new website which may have what you're looking for: http://www.justhearit.com/

You should also be able to capture the songs. And the site is telling that all are legal?!!

Have fun.

Cheers.

I am an oldie but thank you for the link. :):D

Have fun.

Cheers.

Thanks a million times for the link Reimar. I have already found some stuff I have be trying to get my hands on for years... this site took me straight to it.

Guest Reimar
Reimar, How nice of you pointing us to this website, but the problem of this website is the black colour background that strenuous on my eye.

It's NOT my website! It's up to you to contact the owner of that site and tell them about your dislike!

I like the outcome, which means that I'm able to find music again which I was loose for a lot of years.

Cheers.

Guest Reimar

Just for fun I was checking for Tony Sheridan! Who is that you may ask?!

Maybe nobody know or remember as good as I do.

Background: Since end 1961 I was jobbing at the Star-Club at Hamburgs Grosse Freiheit 39 which were an Music Pub very well known in the World of Rock at that time. Singer like Fats Domino, Little Richard and many others were making Music at that Pub. The Owner of the Star-Club was Jonny Weissleder who had a lot connection to the international World of Rock'n Roll

So Tony Sheridan and his Beat Brothers which were: Pete West, George Harrisson, Paul McCartney and John Lennon, short the later Beatles but without Ringo Star which came later to the group. The first singles ever make with The Beatles, under the Name Tony Sheridan and The Beat Brothers, was done in that Star-Club and in the other Music Pub Top Ten, opposite of the Star-Club.

I had service with drinks also to Tony Sheridan and the Beat Brothers and later the Beatles. At all I've seen the Beatles about 70-80 times live at Star-Club and quite a lot well know international stars.

If you use the Artis Name for to look up for songs in this website, you will also be able to listen to the first singles of The Beatles.

Or just do the search for an artist you liked in the past and haven't listen too for a long time.

Cheers.

Just for fun I was checking for Tony Sheridan! Who is that you may ask?!

Maybe nobody know or remember as good as I do.

Background: Since end 1961 I was jobbing at the Star-Club at Hamburgs Grosse Freiheit 39 which were an Music Pub very well known in the World of Rock at that time. Singer like Fats Domino, Little Richard and many others were making Music at that Pub. The Owner of the Star-Club was Jonny Weissleder who had a lot connection to the international World of Rock'n Roll

So Tony Sheridan and his Beat Brothers which were: Pete West, George Harrisson, Paul McCartney and John Lennon, short the later Beatles but without Ringo Star which came later to the group. The first singles ever make with The Beatles, under the Name Tony Sheridan and The Beat Brothers, was done in that Star-Club and in the other Music Pub Top Ten, opposite of the Star-Club.

I had service with drinks also to Tony Sheridan and the Beat Brothers and later the Beatles. At all I've seen the Beatles about 70-80 times live at Star-Club and quite a lot well know international stars.

If you use the Artis Name for to look up for songs in this website, you will also be able to listen to the first singles of The Beatles.

Or just do the search for an artist you liked in the past and haven't listen too for a long time.

Cheers.

When I read about the Beatles, so much comes back to my memories -

I still own a treasure. A genuine (certified by Christies) signed LP by all 4 Beatles "Please Please me LP"

Bob Wooler gave me a signed membership card from the Cavern in Liverpool...

I was a guest in the original Star Club myself, and met Horst Fascher and Guenter Zint.

Back in 1978 I had the pleasure to meet Ringo Star several times during the filming of a TV commercial on Santa Monica Beach in Los Angeles.

He got something to tell about....!

Edited by webfact

Thanks for the great site Reimar I did download a lot of good songs with FLV player

Now my question, is there a program I can use to stick them all together to

create a CD? At the moment I can only play every song single.

Cheers

Reimar, How nice of you pointing us to this website, but the problem of this website is the black colour background that strenuous on my eye.

I know slightly off topic but I too have trouble with those dark color websites. There seem to be more and more of them and if I brighten my monitor it washes out normal sites and pages.

How do other people get on with this?

:)

Thanks for the great site Reimar I did download a lot of good songs with FLV player

Now my question, is there a program I can use to stick them all together to

create a CD? At the moment I can only play every song single.

Cheers

http://www.convertflvtomp3.com

There you go Fred. :)

This great free program extracts just the audio, saves it in mp3, then play away, iPod no problem.

Edited by Maigo6