More Free Line!

Mahseer

In my continued clearing out I have come across this: Newtech / Power cable / 50lb / 300 yards. Line has never been wet but I have stripped off maybe 20 yards.

Free to good home but first option to Chiang Mai residents.

I'm off to Kuala Rompin for a couple of days chasing sails so will be back online on the 10th.

Cheers

In my continued clearing out I have come across this: Newtech / Power cable / 50lb / 300 yards. Line has never been wet but I have stripped off maybe 20 yards.

Free to good home but first option to Chiang Mai residents.

I'm off to Kuala Rompin for a couple of days chasing sails so will be back online on the 10th.

Cheers

Good luck with the Sailfish ... Please take some pic's and post them when you get back....

James

James, back home. I'll try and work out how to upload photos and I'll put something together in the Kuala Rompin thread I started that didn't get a single reply but that may change once I post even though it wasn't a great trip.

Looks like I can't give away braid for free which is amazing. Do you want it? Colour is silver grey.

James, back home. I'll try and work out how to upload photos and I'll put something together in the Kuala Rompin thread I started that didn't get a single reply but that may change once I post even though it wasn't a great trip.

Looks like I can't give away braid for free which is amazing. Do you want it? Colour is silver grey.

I would bee most grateful and put it to good use ....... thank you

Cant wait to see some pic's I have been out a few times but have not cought anything of any size yet.... that should all change when I get access to a boat in the coming month....

James