Can Cm Shake Off This Trend?

Harmonica

That big brown dome makes it easier to find your way home in the daytime when you're taking the MC down old country backroads.

At night it makes the khum loy glow like angels. :o

Just try to think of the haze as city-wide sunscreen. :D

cv

Just too many darn cars in CM, so efforts to control car emission would help greatly. And once the roadwork in various locales is completed, should reduce the dust and dirt problem in short order. Expect it'll be complete within the next decade (maybe!). I have a dark car and have almost given up washing that thing. Gets filthy within just a couple of days. Still love it here. Beats any other place in Thailand, and certainly any other place in the world. God bless the King!

>>>>>>While the polution is not great, I'd still rather live here than anywhere else. The people here are better IMHO, and to me that counts a <deleted> load more than dust in the air.

I'll stick to my lalaland thanks...if you don't like it..... <<<<<<<

QED! but :o:D

Just too many darn cars in CM, so efforts to control car emission would help greatly.  And once the roadwork in various locales is completed, should reduce the dust and dirt problem in short order.  Expect it'll be complete within the next decade (maybe!).  I have a dark car and have almost given up washing that thing.  Gets filthy within just a couple of days.  Still love it here.  Beats any other place in Thailand, and certainly any other place in the world.  God bless the King!

Roadwork completed? 4 years ago on my 1st visit ...... still the same? .... quite possibly. Super Highway? The region of hyperbole -- like its forum participants, heheheh?

What about the guy with the 5,000 Baht rental houses and the 4 fried chickens? :D

Dark car -- what about black on pink in lung-country? And then more black on black on black on black? :D

Beats any other place in Thailand? Dream on! :D ... its without much argument the WORST place in LOS -- one dirty, filthy, dusty Coronary Manufacturer (CM) -- even Pattaya is better overall, sexpats notwithstanding -- current reigning champ is still Phuket, traffic and mobikes notwithstanding! :D

in the world? even Bombay, with its stop-go traffic is cleaner and safer airqualwise than here. :o

:D