Any Good International Restaurants In Bangkapi?

kurnell

I've lived on Krungthep Kreetha for 18 months and had a bit of a wander near the university but as yet haven't found any restaurants that I would want to go back to. A friend of mine told me that there are 2 Indian restaurants around there somewhere, but so far I haven't found them.

Does anyone have any good tips for farang food?

No Pizza hut, KFC or clown food, I know where I can get that and Bangkapi Mall is a bit too far to go on a bicycle.

There is German restaurant called "Alles Gut" on the road which leads from the Expressway to Pattanakarn Road - running through Moo Ban Muang Thong 3, on the left as you approach Pattanakarn.

I have never eaten there but pass it almost every day.

I know it's on the other side of the Expressway to where you are, and it may be too far to go, but it's the only one I have found in this area.

Patrick

That place is awful, please don't waste yor time or your hard earned money. The lasgna I ordered was raw, literally...I am not joking.

They did not even know what a hamburger was. I finally recieved meat between toast.

The establishment looks nice though.

• 2 months later...
You should try Opus Wine Bar but its not in Bangkapi. It's between Sathorn and Silom in a Soi called Pan Road. Great wine selection and the place is just lovely

I live around there not much there .... There is Tong kla which have mediterranean food that are a bit adapted to thai food. They have nice beer and some internationnal food like pasta. It s worth a try if you never been there. Now the indication how to go there :D ... It s near the intersection between sri nakarin and the road to muu baan nakeela:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=18

This link should help better than anything :)

You should try Opus Wine Bar but its not in Bangkapi. It's between Sathorn and Silom in a Soi called Pan Road. Great wine selection and the place is just lovely

I live around there not much there .... There is Tong kla which have mediterranean food that are a bit adapted to thai food. They have nice beer and some internationnal food like pasta. It s worth a try if you never been there. Now the indication how to go there :D ... It s near the intersection between sri nakarin and the road to muu baan nakeela:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=18

This link should help better than anything :)

as i don't know moo baan nakeela, could you please mark the location on the map ( click right mouse button, then click on "what's here? ).

btw, i am living in bangna - next to makro/carrefour srinakarin you will find a new branch of scoozi pizza. :D

Google Maps

"Swiss Corner" owned by Chef Daniel, good ambiance with an excellent menu, imported wines and beers.

Soi 112 Sukaphibaan 3 Rd (extension of Ramkamhaeng Rd)

This soi is an entrance to Moobaan Samagorn the restaurant is about 150m down the soi on the left side pm me if you need further info.