"wichaaship Kru"

janeny

anybody heard the new teachers document called "WICHAASHIP KRU"?

yesterday my school gave us application form for teachers to apply called Wichaaship Kru, they said that its sort of teacher's license for teachers in Thailand, the fee for this paper is bt500. Im confuse about this document because at first they (the school) told me that without this document i cannot teach??? :o ... so i asked them what about the teachers license and the wp, what are these documents for? and so i complete application form and give them the bt500, but today the school told me that since i'm a foreigner without id card number (obviously :D ) and that i'm teaching in private school, that i need not to apply for Wichaaship Kru, they said only foreigners who teach in government school are eligible to apply. :D

Actually I thought it was the other way around. Government teachers don't (generally) need a teachers licence (if that's what it is). The price is correct, 500 Baht is what I paid for my teachers licence.

Any further info would be appreciated!

Edited by kenkannif

Update about "Wichaaship Kru"

The "Wichaaship Kru" is a sort of teachers license issue by the "Krusapha", they this is sort of a centralize department that release teachers licenses in short time, it means teachers dont have to wait for 2 months to get their teachers license.

maybe the " wichaaship kru" is like a permanent teacher license :o

so what about the sor 11 and sor 19 ??is thats a teacher license too?