Thai Massage Recommendations Nong Khai

sheff_mick

Does anyone use a decent Thai massage establishment in Nong Khai that they could recommend please.

Possibly with hotel visiting facilites or decent premises that are not shop window type places with on privacy.

Last time i visited one and felt like i was in a public viewing arena.

Thank you

Does anyone use a decent Thai massage establishment in Nong Khai that they could recommend please.

Possibly with hotel visiting facilites or decent premises that are not shop window type places with on privacy.

Last time i visited one and felt like i was in a public viewing arena.

Thank you

Just an after thought, i am referring to genuine Thai massage only.

I was approached on the Road that is next to the Mekong, below Nobbies old place by a Farang and his Thai lady at what appears to be their establishment and wasn,t impressed at all.

Looked like a front for additional activities of a sexual nature.............. No thank you

I noted one of the newer hotels is offering Thai massage in your room, but I do not know which establishment they come from ?????

The most respectable and genuine Thai massage in Nongkhai can be had at the Healthy Garden.

If you are standing outside of Nobbies, head towards the Indochina market and before you enter, turn right and walk past the Thasadej Bar and about 30 metres on your right you will find the Healthy Garden. They have small curtained of areas that will ensure you are not on show.

I have been going here for 6 years now and they are the best in Nongkhai.

Foot massage 180 baht for 1 hr

Traditional thai 150 baht for 1 hr

The Grand hotel is overpriced and to be honest not all that good.

There is a recently opened massage shop just past Nobbies on the left hand side. I went there recently as they were too busy in Healthy Garden. It wasnt too bad but not as good as HG.

There are numerous establishments around Nongkhai but if its genuine you want then Healthy Garden is where its at.

If you are wanting any other kind of massage with extras then PM me and I can also let you know.

Hope this helps

Guemlum

:)

The most respectable and genuine Thai massage in Nongkhai can be had at the Healthy Garden.

If you are standing outside of Nobbies, head towards the Indochina market and before you enter, turn right and walk past the Thasadej Bar and about 30 metres on your right you will find the Healthy Garden. They have small curtained of areas that will ensure you are not on show.

The Grand hotel is overpriced and to be honest not all that good.

There is a recently opened massage shop just past Nobbies on the left hand side. I went there recently as they were too busy in Healthy Garden. It wasnt too bad but not as good as HG.

There are numerous establishments around Nongkhai but if its genuine you want then Healthy Garden is where its at.

If you are wanting any other kind of massage with extras then PM me and I can also let you know.

Hope this helps

Guemlum

Hi Go to the Immigration Office,THEY,LL rub you up the wrong way!! :D

Hi Go to the Immigration Office,THEY,LL rub you up the wrong way!! :)

I know its off topic, but actually the immigration office attitude seems to be much improved, had nothing but good service there.

Felt I should challengethis comment as one often makes ones own destiny in these things.

Guemlum

Thanks for the info. Guemlum, i went there yesterday and it was very good and spotlessly clean.

A good hours massage and only 150 baht with no extra costs ( an hour and a half )

Gave the lady 50 baht as a well deserved tip.

Yes i know, last of the big spenders :)

I intend to have the 2 hour massage next visit.

Enjoyed the tea after also by the way, but not sure what flavour it was.

Highly recommended.

Thanks also to other posters for their input.

errrrr id be interested in the other kind of massage :):D

Don't bother with all that rubbish.

Tend to the garden, do some home brew wine, bit of DIY . . . soon takes the mind off Poo-ying and actually more satisfying may I add.

oppppppppps sorry, just your aviator, was not sure if it was a photo of you, :):D:D any way home brew aint legal :D

So most things. It's wine, nevermind that.

What are you doin' buried down here in the Issan sub-forum?