13000 Hours

galowgala

the height of a west ham fans season has been being above spurs for 13000 hours wow what an achievement for saying spurs had 2 points from there 1st 8 games, I mean how much of a start have we got to give them it was only a little while back that they were 11 points clear of spurs and all i got from west ham fans were ur going down and were above u ner ner ner ner, well the truth is that west ham fans must accept ur just there to make the numbers up, ask a bookie what odds spurs are to make the top 4 next year and what are the odds of west ham reaching the top 4 and u will have ur answer :D:):D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:)

Did you come up for air when you wrote that ??

Bravo, give yourself a pat on the back Fella, you're Team are great, well done.

However, considering you spent 102 Million Euro's ( & for those that struggle reading, yes i did write 102 Million Euro's ) this Season & we spent 16 Million Euro's, you should rightfully finish above us & actually be ashamed of being beneath us for 13,000 hours, but instead, you see it as an acheivement just being above us, hence you opening a new Post stating it... :D

But no, you crack on thinking you're great & don't forget, the Season ain't finished yet either...

& by the way, i would never have been foolish enough to start a Thread about something when there's 2 Games to go & when the Team i support are playing against one of the best Footballers in the World ( Robinho ) & then travel to Anfield.. :D

PS : Nutruels, are you starting to see this nonsensical harping on about the " Top 4 " that they do which is one of the main reasons why i despise these people so much ?? :D

ask a bookie what odds spurs are to make the top 4 next year and what are the odds of west ham reaching the top 4 and u will have ur answer.

What are the odds because i cant see it happening with Man City probably taking one of these places next year.

Top 6 is the best you can hope for before a balls been kicked, and if i were a gambling man i'd bet against that aswell by a couple of places.

ask a bookie what odds spurs are to make the top 4 next year and what are the odds of west ham reaching the top 4 and u will have ur answer.

What are the odds because i cant see it happening with Man City probably taking one of these places next year.

Top 6 is the best you can hope for before a balls been kicked, and if i were a gambling man i'd bet against that aswell by a couple of places.

They are ALL in Cuckoo Land San & i've been saying it for Years, <deleted> Cuckoo Land... :)

The best we will get this season is 8th (am a happy 'Ammer). I reckon old Al Fayd is happy, cause like him I think that Fulham will get into Europe, they have to play Newcastle and then Everton at home, with Everton probably preparing for the Cup Final.

Down:

Newcastle or Hull (would love to see the geordies go down, but its a guaranteed 6 points for us)

Boro

West Brom

Nothing for the yids!!!!

Edited by beano2274

They are ALL in Cuckoo Land San & i've been saying it for Years, <deleted> Cuckoo Land... :)

Yes theyre like what Newcastle fans used to be like a few seasons ago thinking theyd come in the top few places, a couple of more years and reality will hit home, they havent been much better run then newcastle when it comes to spending money, they just got lucky selling a few players at overinflated prices.

Its not good though that before any players have been bought, and if Mancity carry on as everyone is expecting that the top 5 next year will more then likely be as i said.

Edited by sanmiguel

Newcastle or Hull (would love to see the geordies go down, but its a guaranteed 6 points for us)

You want to bet on that? im saying it was 4 this year.

sorry you are right 3-1 and a lucky 2-2.

Every year we seem to hear about the Geordies and that their time has come to win something, well next year you can win something:

Promotion from the Championship

Every year we seem to hear about the Geordies and that their time has come to win something, well next year you can win something:

Promotion from the Championship

Not from Newcaslte fans you dont we've known for years that the team are crap and getting worse, though 3 points tomorrow will be as good as a trophy.

But it was thought that this season would be better then lasts, ive a feeling Hull will go down, and we've easier games then the Smoggies.

the height of a west ham fans season has been being above spurs for 13000 hours wow what an achievement for saying spurs had 2 points from there 1st 8 games, I mean how much of a start have we got to give them it was only a little while back that they were 11 points clear of spurs and all i got from west ham fans were ur going down and were above u ner ner ner ner, well the truth is that west ham fans must accept ur just there to make the numbers up, ask a bookie what odds spurs are to make the top 4 next year and what are the odds of west ham reaching the top 4 and u will have ur answer :D:):D:D:D:D:D:D

It's about time Spuds changed there name To Tottenham Nextyears, because I'm always hearing the same thing, Totetenham next year will be chasing the title, Tottenham next year will win the FA cup etc, etc

the height of a west ham fans season has been being above spurs for 13000 hours wow what an achievement for saying spurs had 2 points from there 1st 8 games, I mean how much of a start have we got to give them it was only a little while back that they were 11 points clear of spurs and all i got from west ham fans were ur going down and were above u ner ner ner ner, well the truth is that west ham fans must accept ur just there to make the numbers up, ask a bookie what odds spurs are to make the top 4 next year and what are the odds of west ham reaching the top 4 and u will have ur answer :P:):D:D:D:D:D:D

It's about time Spuds changed there name To Tottenham Nextyears, because I'm always hearing the same thing, Totetenham next year will be chasing the title, Tottenham next year will win the FA cup etc, etc

It does get a tad tedious Toady, it really does... :D

Yeah, but wait and see who they almost sign.

the height of a west ham fans season has been being above spurs for 13000 hours wow what an achievement for saying spurs had 2 points from there 1st 8 games, I mean how much of a start have we got to give them it was only a little while back that they were 11 points clear of spurs and all i got from west ham fans were ur going down and were above u ner ner ner ner, well the truth is that west ham fans must accept ur just there to make the numbers up, ask a bookie what odds spurs are to make the top 4 next year and what are the odds of west ham reaching the top 4 and u will have ur answer :P:):D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, but wait and see who they almost sign.

:D

Sure to be linked with Beckham, Ronaldo, Tevez, Valencia, Kaka, Raul. Sure to sign.........none of them.

:D:)

Did you come up for air when you wrote that ??

Bravo, give yourself a pat on the back Fella, you're Team are great, well done.

However, considering you spent 102 Million Euro's ( & for those that struggle reading, yes i did write 102 Million Euro's ) this Season & we spent 16 Million Euro's, you should rightfully finish above us & actually be ashamed of being beneath us for 13,000 hours, but instead, you see it as an acheivement just being above us, hence you opening a new Post stating it... :D

But no, you crack on thinking you're great & don't forget, the Season ain't finished yet either...

& by the way, i would never have been foolish enough to start a Thread about something when there's 2 Games to go & when the Team i support are playing against one of the best Footballers in the World ( Robinho ) & then travel to Anfield.. :D

PS : Nutruels, are you starting to see this nonsensical harping on about the " Top 4 " that they do which is one of the main reasons why i despise these people so much ?? :D

I must say u swallowed the bait a lot easier than i thought :D