Hotel In Nakon Rat

Simbo

A few months ago, I stayed a couple of nights in an hotel on Nakon Ratchissiama.

It was just of the main drag. Cutting through the rear of the hotel carpark, led you to a road with quite a lot of entertainment places. This soi carried on to the centre of Nakon. I can't think of the name. Pegasus? Perhaps one of you local lads will know. I'm off there again and hope to find it.

Any help appreciated. :o

• 2 weeks later...
A few months ago, I stayed a couple of nights in an hotel on Nakon Ratchissiama.

It was just of the main drag. Cutting through the rear of the hotel carpark, led you to a road with quite a lot of entertainment places. This soi carried on to the centre of Nakon. I can't think of the name. Pegasus? Perhaps one of you local lads will know. I'm off there again and hope to find it.

Any help appreciated.  :o

No, I dont think its the Pegasus . That hotel is around ...not to much . But they do have a disco . Someone here posted about the Chowhpya hotel ( please check past posts ) and I checked it out . It might be what yor looking for . 500 baht a day and you can walk to the entertainment places . It is next to Krang Plaza . Its rather basic but for my needs its was fine . DO NOT EAT the American breakfast !

Any help appreciated.  :o

Not the one you're looking for, but The Royal Princess is a great hotel.Around ฿ 1 ,500 and you get most of that back with what you can scoff at dinner ฿150 a head and fantastic b/f