Very Long Fingernails On Thai Male

male

Are you referring to all nails or only the little finger. The former may be a social issue in that some urban areas the males have long nails to show they are not laborers.

A single long nail on the little finger may be associated with Feng Shui and associated with good luck.

As far as I know, 1 long fingernail is for picking. eg Picking of ears, Picking of nose, Picking of labels stuck on things ect.

I was told this by a Thai guy I used to know who had 1 long nail on his little finger. Whether or not this is the reason for everyone or just this guy I do not know.

I just asked my Thai Partner, and he said the very long fingernail (little finger) is handy and can be used as a little tool for picking the nose or other little jobs that might need a swrewdriver or tool.

Grrr.. I hate you.. You beat me to it :D:)

It creeps me out almost as much as the dude who has a nine inch hair shooting straight out of a facial mole.

Freaks!

LOL! :D

A guy who always used to serve us at a restaurant we used to go to had a big mole on his cheek with a very very long thick hair coming out of it. I asked my boyfriend why they don't cut it off and he said its because they believe it will bring bad luck if they cut it off... :)

...The things some Thai people believe in! Where DO they get it all from? :D

I just asked my Thai Partner, and he said the very long fingernail (little finger) is handy and can be used as a little tool for picking the nose or other little jobs that might need a swrewdriver or tool.

Grrr.. I hate you.. You beat me to it :D:D

Maybe you're talking about the same guy :)

Ill post a pic of him but i dont think it wud be allowed,best not for my sake eh,anyway he has short black hair and his face is brown lol,and he is short.But a major Prick

Grrr.. I hate you.. You beat me to it :D:D

Maybe you're talking about the same guy :)

Hehehe EWWWW definitely not :D:D

Meg ur cheeky lol..

Anyway apart from the long fingernails and the yukky long hairs coming out of there freckles, they also clean there ears out with a long dangerous looking tool - roll the wax up in there fingers, then drop it discreetly - thats disgusting. Looks a dangerous way of cleaning the ears out to me, i prefer the good old cotton bud myself.

Back to the topic, i never saw the long fingernails painted on a man yet.

Many years ago when I first moved to Thailand I grew a long nail on my little finger because of good luck from my understanding. Two problems, 1st - played havoc with typing, 2nd - not so lucky if you suddenly had to scratch an itch in the wrong place. My nails are short now. :)

Pattayagirl said: "I bet he does'nt work"

That is: what are you able to do with nails like these?

In China, more your fingernails are long, less you are supposed to work. Meaning you are sufficiently wealthy for not having to do anything. Just order what have to be done and the wealth goes on... So it is a manner to show your social status.

At least in the past... But maybe some want to maintain the traditions...

Even on a computer keyboard... Mmmmmmmh...

Pattayagirl said: "I bet he does'nt work"

That is: what are you able to do with nails like these?

In China, more your fingernails are long, less you are supposed to work. Meaning you are sufficiently wealthy for not having to do anything. Just order what have to be done and the wealth goes on... So it is a manner to show your social status.

At least in the past... But maybe some want to maintain the traditions...

Even on a computer keyboard... Mmmmmmmh...

Friend of mine want to marry a girl with very long fingernails,he said very good girl,work in a factory lol.Now buy ticket for her to go to Italy,OMG should i tell him,but what to tell him, 48 years old,gullible like a baby,som nam na :)

I saw that Thai guy with nails longer than his fingers today. What's up with that? Religion related?

male, i would have thought you'd have learnt your lesson by now, if your gonna hang around them,

don't come back on here complaining you were tranny tricked again!

:)

I saw that Thai guy with nails longer than his fingers today. What's up with that? Religion related?

male, i would have thought you'd have learnt your lesson by now, if your gonna hang around them,

don't come back on here complaining you were tranny tricked again!

:D

He was not a tranny :)