BANGKOK 19 August 2019 23:12
Sign in to follow this  
male

Very Long Fingernails On Thai Male

Meg ur cheeky lol..

Anyway apart from the long fingernails and the yukky long hairs coming out of there freckles, they also clean there ears out with a long dangerous looking tool - roll the wax up in there fingers, then drop it discreetly - thats disgusting. Looks a dangerous way of cleaning the ears out to me, i prefer the good old cotton bud myself.

Back to the topic, i never saw the long fingernails painted on a man yet.

I was told by my uncle-in-law that oftentimes a very long pinkie nail was grown by professional gamblers in order to mark the cards.

On all fingers, not just the little one. And really long, like 4-5 inches long :)

Many years ago when I first moved to Thailand I grew a long nail on my little finger because of good luck from my understanding. Two problems, 1st - played havoc with typing, 2nd - not so lucky if you suddenly had to scratch an itch in the wrong place. My nails are short now. :)

On all fingers, not just the little one. And really long, like 4-5 inches long :)

Never seen that before... 4-5 inches? Sheesh, how could he pick anything up?

4 - 5 inches long, that's longer than his fingers, are you sure ? wow.

I bet he does'nt work.

Maybe he meant 4-5cm ?

4-5 inches, he must look like Edward Scissorhands.. :)

Pattayagirl said: "I bet he does'nt work"

That is: what are you able to do with nails like these?

In China, more your fingernails are long, less you are supposed to work. Meaning you are sufficiently wealthy for not having to do anything. Just order what have to be done and the wealth goes on... So it is a manner to show your social status.

At least in the past... But maybe some want to maintain the traditions...

Even on a computer keyboard... Mmmmmmmh...

Pattayagirl said: "I bet he does'nt work"

That is: what are you able to do with nails like these?

In China, more your fingernails are long, less you are supposed to work. Meaning you are sufficiently wealthy for not having to do anything. Just order what have to be done and the wealth goes on... So it is a manner to show your social status.

At least in the past... But maybe some want to maintain the traditions...

Even on a computer keyboard... Mmmmmmmh...

Friend of mine want to marry a girl with very long fingernails,he said very good girl,work in a factory lol.Now buy ticket for her to go to Italy,OMG should i tell him,but what to tell him, 48 years old,gullible like a baby,som nam na :)

I saw that Thai guy with nails longer than his fingers today. What's up with that? Religion related?

male, i would have thought you'd have learnt your lesson by now, if your gonna hang around them,

don't come back on here complaining you were tranny tricked again!

:)

I saw that Thai guy with nails longer than his fingers today. What's up with that? Religion related?

male, i would have thought you'd have learnt your lesson by now, if your gonna hang around them,

don't come back on here complaining you were tranny tricked again!

:D

He was not a tranny :)

in the bathrooms i like the arseblaster hoses seen commonly in Thailand, maybe this is the answer when there are water shortages !!