Phuket Gazette Digital Edition

george

File Name: Phuket Gazette Digital Edition

File Submitter: george

File Submitted: 11 May 2009

File Updated: 11 May 2009

File Category: Thaivisa Members Files

Feel free to download the current issue of The Phuket Gazette in PDF-format. Click the "Download" link below.

If you want to subscribe to the Digital Gazette, go here.

Click here to download this file

File Name: Phuket Gazette Digital Edition

File Submitter: george

File Submitted: 11 May 2009

File Updated: 11 May 2009

File Category: Thaivisa Members Files

Feel free to download the current issue of The Phuket Gazette in PDF-format. Click the "Download" link below.

If you want to subscribe to the Digital Gazette, go here.

Click here to download this file

nice thought George but I only get a grey screen. do you know if this has to be with me using a mac?

Hi George,

download 132 kb than finished, 3 times the same...Filesize shown in Firefox downloader correctly, 7,2 Mb, than Acrobat reader says file is corrupted. Normal I hve no problems with downloading...

Have a nice day :)

Downloaded fine for me. At first I saw the "gray screen" but I also saw a "file loading" bar" behind it. It took several minutes to download (even at DSL speeds) because the file is large. When it finished I could open in Acrobat with no problem.

"The Phuket Gazette has entered the booming online forum sweepstakes by signing a partnership agreement with ThaiVisa.com, Thailand's largest English-language web board. The agreement has resulted in the birth of the Phuket Gazette/Thai Visa Forum, a collection of thousands of pages of reader knowledge and observations on just about every aspect of life in Phuket."

Congratulation! :)

hi uploads for me fine and i save 25 THB !...

Downloads OK for me. [Or "uploads", whichever way you're looking at it. :) ]

If only you'd announced this before Saturday, George, I could've saved 25 baht! :D

Only joking - I always get the paper version anyway. :D

make sure you have a PDF reader installed, if you aren't a big fan of Adobe (huge file size for one) check out foxit reader.

If you have issues downloading be sure to post what browser you are using, what OS, and what PDF reader.

i get an error when i try to open it. im on a new mac...

It might be as simple as not having Adobe Acrobat installed on your MAC.

[a message in the title bar should have said about installing it]

if it is more complicated, adobe has a great forum

I think this is one is talking about movies, but you can get your answer here.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/285581

Hi George,

download 132 kb than finished, 3 times the same...Filesize shown in Firefox downloader correctly, 7,2 Mb, than Acrobat reader says file is corrupted. Normal I hve no problems with downloading...

Have a nice day :)

My acrobat reader said file is damaged and cannot be repaired.

...no problem on my old mac powerbook G4.

getting the grey screen means download has not finished or been aborted. retry and watch for progress in download window (to view press option command L).

you do not need acrobat reader on a mac. preview works fine with almost any pdf. just double click the file.

good luck!

Thank you George for bringing us this new value added feature to our free Thai Visa Forum membership. Well done!

As I read my downloaded copy, I was saddened/shocked to see the 1/4 page add for the HVP vaccine to prevent cervical cancer. The dangerous and controversial vaccine is called Gardasil. Here is just one of many articles available online...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles...s-unproven.aspx

Thank you George for bringing us this new value added feature to our free Thai Visa Forum membership. Well done!

As I read my downloaded copy, I was saddened/shocked to see the 1/4 page add for the HVP vaccine to prevent cervical cancer. The dangerous and controversial vaccine is called Gardasil. Here is just one of many articles available online...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles...s-unproven.aspx

Shouldnt this important information go in its own topic under news stories ?

Thanks for the link to the story.

Regarding the Phuket Gazette link, thanks but I already bought it like a few days before...