Affordable Apartment In Chanthaburi

teachermark

Hi

Here I am in the "Riverside Guesthouse" Chanthaburi till the end of the month. I need to find an apartment to move to at the end of the month. Somewhere around the 2000 - 3000 Baht range. Anyone know of any. I'm looking for something in town. I work at a school near the Bus Station.

I found one near Robinsons for 3800 Baht .. but it's a bit small for the price. Plus the balcony has a view of a concrete wall 3 feet away! I had an apartment in Korat twice the size with views of trees next door for 3000 Baht! What? .. are they all crooks down here or what?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi

Here I am in the "Riverside Guesthouse" Chanthaburi till the end of the month. I need to find an apartment to move to at the end of the month. Somewhere around the 2000 - 3000 Baht range. Anyone know of any. I'm looking for something in town. I work at a school near the Bus Station.

I found one near Robinsons for 3800 Baht .. but it's a bit small for the price. Plus the balcony has a view of a concrete wall 3 feet away! I had an apartment in Korat twice the size with views of trees next door for 3000 Baht! What? .. are they all crooks down here or what?

Any ideas?

Thanks

you may want to ask at Tourist Info box near Gem market

Mmmm... it was an ordeal just getting a map of the lone guy sitting in there .. still .. it's worth a shot, it's just around the corner!

Anyway .. I've found 3 contenders just by "hitting the pavement" .. but wouldn't mind more suggestions.

Thanks

Mmmm... it was an ordeal just getting a map of the lone guy sitting in there .. still .. it's worth a shot, it's just around the corner!

Anyway .. I've found 3 contenders just by "hitting the pavement" .. but wouldn't mind more suggestions.

Thanks

i have just sorted accomodation for three teachers in an appartment block in chantaburi, (although it may be the riverside guesthouse i am not sure? lol maybe u r one of the teachers lol) the land lady only speaks thai. it is close to Lotus (walking distance)

it is ok... not glorious 2500 per month moderate sized rooms some bigger than others. has cable tv wifi (wifi extra) has a few other farang teachers living there who are looking to move into a hiso share house (3-4x2000 thb gets you something pretty dam_n decent in chantas). seems clean enough. send me a message with your phone number and i will sort it for you. i will call her and contact you.

cheers.

Thanks

i have just sorted accomodation for three teachers in an appartment block in chantaburi, (although it may be the riverside guesthouse i am not sure? lol maybe u r one of the teachers lol) the land lady only speaks thai. it is close to Lotus (walking distance)

it is ok... not glorious 2500 per month moderate sized rooms some bigger than others. has cable tv wifi (wifi extra) has a few other farang teachers living there who are looking to move into a hiso share house (3-4x2000 thb gets you something pretty dam_n decent in chantas). seems clean enough. send me a message with your phone number and i will sort it for you. i will call her and contact you.

cheers.

hi, i hope you reply to me soon, it would seem you could not be in to much urgency for accom. after reading your profile on TV and receiving your IM asking for assistance i have observed your profile as being online multiple times prior to this post. (obviously you came online read the message but could not be assed posting a reply or phoning?) the phone number you stated as yours in your initial private corespondence is incorrect (as i informed you in my return IM response containing all the details you required). once again it would be courteous to im me or post a response or call me regardless of the outcome. if my information is obsolete so be it the intention however was good.

(pls post (or at least IM) correct personel contact information when asking for the help of myself or others as it makes me feel reluctant to support others in the future especially when you have needed personel contact information or more correctly personel information of people associated with myself in the real (non virtual) world.

(was that a bit strong? lol sorry,really i dont give a f just let TV and I know if you got sorted.... chok dee mate)

for anyone else interested the name of the apartments is 'Som-boon' (best i can translate that as is 'complete' appartments)

BH ph 081 945 6347 also have her mobile number im me if you need it.

Thanks

cheers.

hi, i hope you reply to me soon, it would seem you could not be in to much urgency for accom. after reading your profile on TV and receiving your IM asking for assistance i have observed your profile as being online multiple times prior to this post. (obviously you came online read the message but could not be assed posting a reply or phoning?) the phone number you stated as yours in your initial private corespondence is incorrect (as i informed you in my return IM response containing all the details you required). once again it would be courteous to im me or post a response or call me regardless of the outcome. if my information is obsolete so be it the intention however was good.

(pls post (or at least IM) correct personel contact information when asking for the help of myself or others as it makes me feel reluctant to support others in the future especially when you have needed personel contact information or more correctly personel information of people associated with myself in the real (non virtual) world.

(was that a bit strong? lol sorry,really i dont give a f just let TV and I know if you got sorted.... chok dee mate)

for anyone else interested the name of the apartments is 'Som-boon' (best i can translate that as is 'complete' appartments)

BH ph 081 945 6347 also have her mobile number im me if you need it.

Is your real name Dick Head ,, I am at this moment in London and just received an e-mail from my wife saying there is a message from Thai visa ,, it was she who had logged on not me ,, I am sure had she replied to your message which i thank you for sending would not have understood her as her English is not too good ,, Thanks again for your first message ,, have a good day

Well I don't know about you guys ... but I'm REALLY confused !

I already sent a couple of PM's to W.Ego ..days ago .. I'm sure the last one mentioned I was going to Laos on a visa run .. which is where I am now .. looking at Thailand across the river.

I said I would check the place out/contact the landlady when I get back from Laos next Monday. Today's Thursday! .. Slow down mate ! .. I don't own a time machine !

When I check it out I'll be SURE to sent you a PM or post the outcome here AFTER I check it out on Monday.

Now calm down .. have a hot cup of cocoa and a biscuit and the nurse will be along shortly.

Then there's this guy "finished" .. who is this "blow in"??

- Is he looking for an apartment too?

- Is W.Ego helping him too?

- Is W.Ego expecting "finished" to have access to a time machine too?

The "Plot Thickens" .. stay stuned !

:)

P.S "Nurse" .. hurry UP! ... ( for me ! .. not "W.Ego" .. he can sort it himself)

Well I don't know about you guys ... but I'm REALLY confused !

I already sent a couple of PM's to W.Ego ..days ago .. I'm sure the last one mentioned I was going to Laos on a visa run .. which is where I am now .. looking at Thailand across the river.

I said I would check the place out/contact the landlady when I get back from Laos next Monday. Today's Thursday! .. Slow down mate ! .. I don't own a time machine !

When I check it out I'll be SURE to sent you a PM or post the outcome here AFTER I check it out on Monday.

Now calm down .. have a hot cup of cocoa and a biscuit and the nurse will be along shortly.

Then there's this guy "finished" .. who is this "blow in"??

- Is he looking for an apartment too?

- Is W.Ego helping him too?

- Is W.Ego expecting "finished" to have access to a time machine too?

The "Plot Thickens" .. stay stuned !

:)

P.S "Nurse" .. hurry UP! ... ( for me ! .. not "W.Ego" .. he can sort it himself)

'Finnished' - get a life. calling people dick heads <deleted> real constructive.

yeah no worrys Teacher Mark enjoy Laos talk to you then. (Cambodia is closer for you. why did you choose Laos for your nonb? i have heard there is dificulty getting them from there true/false?, was that a factor? just wondering because i am due next week.

yeah no worrys Teacher Mark enjoy Laos talk to you then. (Cambodia is closer for you. why did you choose Laos for your nonb? i have heard there is dificulty getting them from there true/false?, was that a factor? just wondering because i am due next week.

Cambodia !??? .. Unless something has changed there during the last 2 weeks it's a waste of time trying to get a Thai non B or a tourist visa from the Thai Embassy/Consulate ? there.

I suspect you are just joking with me though.

Somebody shoot me !!!  :)

Edited by teachermark