Web Designer/data Entry Assistant Required

hyperion

I am looking for a young and talented local (however, this position is still open to foreigners) graphic designer with the ability to work on data entry, as well. As of now, I run a business solely on my own, operating several websites and working on some client work. You will be responsible for some of the following tasks and more:

• Web design
  • Online advertising banner design
  • Some data entry/form completion
  • Writing simple documents and spreadsheets
  • Image manipulation (resizing/cropping)
  • Market research

I am in need of a creative thinker and someone that is able to work with little instruction. The best applicants will be those with the following skills:

• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (although not required), and Dreamweaver
  • Knows HTML/XHTML/CSS. PHP is a plus but not necessary
  • Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
  • Able to write and speak English (I can speak Thai, though)
  • Knowledge of how to use blogging software like Wordpress
  • Ability to sit in front of a computer for 8 hours a day
  • Ability to work alone

YOU DO NOT NEED ANY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OR UNIVERSITY DEGREE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.

I will provide a place and computer for you to work on at my air-conditioned condominium (about 1 km away from Ekkamai BTS Station). At the end of the day, I will need a summary of all tasks worked on and completed to check progress. You will be working, mostly, on your own with very little guidance from myself or others.

I am specifically looking for a younger person to come work with me. Current or recently graduated university students on break for the summer may even apply. This is an excellent opportunity for a young Thai or international student in Bangkok to pick up some work experience and cash in a very casual, friendly atmosphere. This position will be available for the next 3 months. After that, depending on what I’ve seen, I may keep you longer.

• Hours: Flexible, but maximum of 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday
  • Payment: 12,000 Baht a Month + Performance Bonuses for excellent work + Extras (Paid lunches on some occasions, etc)
  • Payment Method - PayPal or paid with Cash once per week (3,000 Baht per week)

How to apply: All those interested in this position can apply by sending a resume or design portfolio with examples of any design or websites you’ve created to buddydupre (at) gmail (dot) com.