Thai Woman Bites Man's Organ

bkkjames

Thai woman bites Belgian tourist's organ

PATTAYA: A Belgian tourist was severely injured early Thursday when his Thai lady bit his male organ and almost severed it, police said.

The tourist, Eddy Iam De Velde, 56, was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital and doctors managed to save the man's organ.

The hospital reported the event to police at 5:30 am.

The man told police from his hospital bed that his girlfriend, who he has been living with for about a month, injured him.

She said the woman became angry after learning that he had another Thai lover.

The two quarreled while having sex so she bit him and he called friends to send him to the hospital.

Police will arrest the woman whom has yet to be identified.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-05-14

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who is crazier. The bloke, the girl, the Thaivisa admin who thought this was exciting enough to send an email or the coppers who seem set waste their time with these oddballs. Or me, first for clicking the link and then for posting in the thread.

Probably the guy. After all, he's Belgian.

This is just a horrible story. Another silly old man who thinks he's 21 years old. 'With age comes wisdom'

They're both as bad as each other. Stick the woman in prison and send the old man home into the real world for a bit.

the wonders of pattaya

wonder if she enhoyed her german sausage :)

The two quarreled while having sex so she bit him and he called friends to send him to the hospital.

very bad move

when I was at school Belgium and Germany were 2 different countries. Belgium is famous for chocolate, maybe she wanted to get to the soft centre

I remember a few Years ago on the news, a woman actualy cut it off and sent it up into the sky on a hot air balloon.

Does anyone else remember this? Was it in Thailand?

Yes I do remember this also, it happened a couple of times, once (first time) in Chiangmai, later again (other woman) in Pattaya.

Both ladies were send to prison for over 6 years, both males never heard of again.