Thai Woman Bites Man's Organ

bkkjames

the wonders of pattaya

wonder if she enhoyed her german sausage :)

The two quarreled while having sex so she bit him and he called friends to send him to the hospital.

very bad move

He is Belguium u dick, not German, so she obviously doesn't like the famous Belgian bun.........

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is 51 - the poster that mentioned about dirty old men and women 40 years younger should do some maths.

And no, I would not laugh as much if it was the other way round and a man had bitten off nipples.

So, the roaming biter is still on the streets? Beware....

The man is 51 - the poster that mentioned about dirty old men and women 40 years younger should do some maths.

And no, I would not laugh as much if it was the other way round and a man had bitten off nipples.

So, the roaming biter is still on the streets? Beware....

The guy is 56 (not 51) umm 56 minus 40 = 16 it is Pattaya and definately would be happening.. Some of those bargirls look 12 yrs old. and even try and tell me that old men aren't going there looking for children it is known world wide this is rampant in Pattaya

Another dirty old farang who had to resort to going to Pattaya for a bit. Typical male who goes there for the young stuff probably 40 yrs his junior. He deserves all he got.

That's just stupid.

Pull your head in mate!

Will

I agree with marsteele you are not going to find true love with a Pattaya woman.

I agree also will never find true love in Pattaya. I think most of these guys are desparate lonely old men who are searching for love and Pattaya is thier last resort. These girls will take them even if the are old enough to be thier great grandfather. The fools think the gorls love them but they are only in it for the money so the older the better you will drop of the perch a lot sooner and leave them your money, they then quickly move onto another deparate soul. Plenty of well educated middle class thai women who are genuine and will love you but I don't think you will find them in Pattaya they don't work in the sex industry

We are all in the Sex industry my friend! :)

Good see that Kirmira admits that all Pattaya women are in the sex industry. The world has known this for years. good on you for telling truth.The only thing Pattaya is known around the world for is the industry. Tell someone you going to thailand and they oh you going to Pattaya be carefull. las vegas is known for it's gambling and Pattaya for it's cheap do anything sex trade women children anything sorry but a true fact of life

Edited by marsteele

Good see that Kirmira admits that all Pattaya women are in the sex industry. The world has known this for years. good on you for telling truth.The only thing Pattaya is known around the world for is the industry. Tell someone you going to thailand and they oh you going to Pattaya be carefull. las vegas is known for it's gambling and Pattaya for it's cheap do anything sex trade women children anything sorry but a true fact of life

Of course no one here on TV need worry about that. We're all here to take photos of ancient wats and elephants aren't we??????

As for "ALL" women in Patters are in the sex industry ....... REALLY??? There was a nice old lady that laundered my shirts when I was working there last year. I wonder much she would charge for an hour with her knees up in the air? .. Ok Ok .. maybe she also laundered go go dancers bikinis which would be an involvement in the "industry"

Edited by teachermark

You know it funny how a story like this play out around the WORLD, I just receive an email from, Italy :D an old(er) friend(71), who is on the little blue pill once in awhile, his comment to me not a problem his lady is 62 has false teeth, he makes darn sure they are out when she does her thing. :):P

:D:D:D

that's right ! don't come to thailand for young hot hookers, they are way to hot and can bite your member off, opt for old hookers instead , they have more experience, they know better, they cost less AND they don't have teeth!!!! :P:D:D:D

Of course no one here on TV need worry about that. We're all here to take photos of ancient wats and elephants aren't we??????

As for "ALL" women in Patters are in the sex industry ....... REALLY??? There was a nice old lady that laundered my shirts when I was working there last year. I wonder much she would charge for an hour with her knees up in the air? .. Ok Ok .. maybe she also laundered go go dancers bikinis which would be an involvement in the "industry"

That was not my statement but that of a Pattaya Lady. The Pattaya sex industry 1st started back in 1962 and established by American servicemen just prior to the full outbreak of the Vietnam war (God bless America and thier abuse of other cultures) This is fact and can be found on web research check it out. Pattaya was a fishing village until exploited by the dam americans who have made it what it is today. Maybe your laundry lady is past her use by date and I belive on todays standards that would be about the age of 25 yrs. You no longer have the young 20 yr old american soilder but 50+ fat balding smelly old men looking for 16 to 20 yr olds. Kirmara speaks the truth.

That was not my statement but that of a Pattaya Lady. The Pattaya sex industry 1st started back in 1962 and established by American servicemen just prior to the full outbreak of the Vietnam war (God bless America and thier abuse of other cultures) This is fact and can be found on web research check it out. Pattaya was a fishing village until exploited by the dam americans who have made it what it is today. Maybe your laundry lady is past her use by date and I belive on todays standards that would be about the age of 25 yrs. You no longer have the young 20 yr old american soilder but 50+ fat balding smelly old men looking for 16 to 20 yr olds. Kirmara speaks the truth.

Yes Iread this but I believe it was an American Airforce staging base and recreational area for American servicemen just outside of Pattaya. There was originally a rape of young Pattaya village girls by americans who eventually paid off the the locals and the young girls were then permitted by the families to be paid and used at will as they were no longer considered good for marriage and dowry.

That was not my statement but that of a Pattaya Lady. The Pattaya sex industry 1st started back in 1962 and established by American servicemen just prior to the full outbreak of the Vietnam war (God bless America and thier abuse of other cultures) This is fact and can be found on web research check it out.

Yes, yes, yes .. We all read that in the Lonely Planet book YEARS ago

Pattaya was a fishing village until exploited by the dam americans who have made it what it is today. Maybe your laundry lady is past her use by date and I belive on todays standards that would be about the age of 25 yrs. You no longer have the young 20 yr old american soilder but 50+ fat balding smelly old men looking for 16 to 20 yr olds.

OK .. the "fat balding" bit is true.

Kirmara speaks the truth.

This bit is crap.

If you honestly believe and agree with this stupid "Kirmara trollop" that ALL women in Pattaya are in the sex industry .. then what can I say? .. Oh I know .."You're an idiot" .. try and venture few kilometres from Walking Street on your next visit.

(Why do I bother? .. my Dad said "never argue with an idiot .. you'll never win" .. sorry Dad .. I forgot! )

That was not my statement but that of a Pattaya Lady. The Pattaya sex industry 1st started back in 1962 and established by American servicemen just prior to the full outbreak of the Vietnam war (God bless America and thier abuse of other cultures) This is fact and can be found on web research check it out.

Pattaya was a fishing village until exploited by the dam americans who have made it what it is today. Maybe your laundry lady is past her use by date and I belive on todays standards that would be about the age of 25 yrs. You no longer have the young 20 yr old american soilder but 50+ fat balding smelly old men looking for 16 to 20 yr olds.

This bit is crap.

If you honestly believe and agree with this stupid "Kirmara trollop" that ALL women in Pattaya are in the sex industry .. then what can I say? .. Oh I know .."You're an idiot" .. try and venture few kilometres from Walking Street on your next visit.

(Why do I bother? .. my Dad said "never argue with an idiot .. you'll never win" .. sorry Dad .. I forgot! )

I have been all over Pattaya and see the same thing everywhere it is like a virus there. I agree with Kirmara. I would not raise a child there and I don't think any caring parent would not a good safe enviroment for children

This bit is crap.

I have been all over Pattaya and see the same thing everywhere it is like a virus there. I agree with Kirmara. I would not raise a child there and I don't think any caring parent would not a good safe enviroment for children

But ALL women??? I think you guys need to look up the meaning of "all". I just can't stand pontificating twits making broad sweeping generalisations like that.

I have been all over Pattaya
What does this include? along the beach front as far as Soi 1?. I lived in North Pattaya for 6 months and it seemed like any other "normal" Thai town to me. Thousands of normal Thai men, women and kids going about their lives without a whiff of the sleeze 3 or so kilometres away. Even in the heart of Walking street there are hundreds of normal Thai women engaged in non sex industry activities. Street side vendors, 7-11 clerks, cooks, waitresses,hotel staff, police, cleaning staff, street sweepers, bank tellers .. the list goes on !

If anyone still insists that ALL women in Patters are shags for rent then fine. Continue along your deluded merry way .. and I'll try to remember what my father told me above.

Edited by teachermark

Does anybody know if he was forcing himself on her?

'IF' so, she was following prescribed rape defense moves. [[[iF]]]

Cho's Taekwondo’s R.A.P.E. Defense

Use anything and everything against your attacker. Bite, poke, elbow, kick, knee, scratch, rip and gouge... every and all parts of his anatomy.

Yes Iread this but I believe it was an American Airforce staging base and recreational area for American servicemen just outside of Pattaya. There was originally a rape of young Pattaya village girls by americans who eventually paid off the the locals and the young girls were then permitted by the families to be paid and used at will as they were no longer considered good for marriage and dowry.

Yeah, my history book agrees. More or less, we Americans invented the entire prostitution industry, and certainly there were no prostitutes in Pattaya or even all Thailand before the Vietnam war.

Prostitution -- yet another thing for which the world is indebted to Americans.

Yeah, my history book agrees. More or less, we Americans invented the entire prostitution industry, and certainly there were no prostitutes in Pattaya or even all Thailand before the Vietnam war.

Prostitution -- yet another thing for which the world is indebted to Americans.

I can't wait till they open up the first Mcdonalds on the Moon. With the low gravity, they could build a set of "Golden Arches" 10 kilometres high so lovers on the beach down here on Earth could gaze up at the Moon and be reminded how much we are indebted to Americans ! .. How romantic! ..God bless America!

Interesting logic. The americans brought USD to an impoverished nation and Pattaya was created so it is the American's fault. I would suggest that people understand the concept of the mia noi, multiple marriages and a buddhist judgement of women pursuing this type of employment out of necessity that still exists today before they blame the foreigner for the creation of the sex industry in Thailand.

The mighty USD may have turned into an internationally famous/infamous cross that Thailand has to bear, but it was running just fine before the GI pitched up.

Edited by Thai at Heart

It's a sad thing that has happened here, for him, for obvious reasons, and for her, for the years she will spend in hel_l...I mean prison. All for what?

Yet the most discusting things is that I cannot stomach reading anymore of the rampant incompetence being posted in this thread. Dare I point a finger? Or 10? Geez, raise the bar just a little bit guys.

P.S. considering the U.S. has barely been around 200 years, I very much doubt it is anything more than ignorance to suggest they invented, created, discovered, or are otherwise to blame for prostitution.

Duh.

In Chinese writings, centuries before America or Americans, are known to have mentioned the prostitution in Siam!

A link to that statement would make for interesting reading.

P.S. considering the U.S. has barely been around 200 years, I very much doubt it is anything more than ignorance to suggest they invented, created, discovered, or are otherwise to blame for prostitution.

Duh.

The only one displaying "ignorance" here is youself. If you look back a few posts you would see me talking about a "sense of humour" We ALL know that prostitution is "The Worlds Oldest Profession" and the U.S is NOT the Worlds  oldest country.

Duh ! Duh !

In Chinese writings, centuries before America or Americans, are known to have mentioned the prostitution in Siam!

Duh.

The only one displaying "ignorance" here is youself. If you look back a few posts you would see me talking about a "sense of humour" We ALL know that prostitution is "The Worlds Oldest Profession" and the U.S is NOT the Worlds  oldest country.

Duh ! Duh !

Same goes for you Frosty.

I KNOW some Americans have a sense of humour .. it's just that none of them here have one.  :)

Another dirty old farang who had to resort to going to Pattaya for a bit. Typical male who goes there for the young stuff probably 40 yrs his junior. He deserves all he got.

Do you know him? Are you such a "typical male"? THINK :)

NEWS FLASH - BREAKING NEWS !

Millions of women genitally mutilated !!

Amnesty International estimates that over 130 million women worldwide have been affected by some form of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), with over 2 million procedures being performed every year. FGM is mainly practiced in African countries.It is common in a band that stretches from Senegal in West Africa to Ethiopia on the East coast, as well as from Egypt in the north to Tanzania in the south. It is also practiced by some groups in the Arabian peninsula. The country where FGM is most prevalent is Egypt, followed by Sudan, Ethiopia, and Mali.

-Wikipedia-

Nobody's joking and laughing now !

:)

Interesting logic.

I, and I hope the other posters were not exercising "logic". For my part .. I was excerising my "sense of humour" .. maybe I need to work out more.  :)

Ding ding ding. Give that man a cigar.

Yet the most discusting things is that I cannot stomach reading anymore of the rampant incompetence being posted in this thread. Dare I point a finger? Or 10? Geez, raise the bar just a little bit guys.

Duh.

Thread? Oh, I thought this was a competition to make the most idiotic statement possible. My comment that the US invented prostitution was simply my entry into the contest, but wow, your reply just a few posts later has already raised the bar! Very impressive, my hat is off to you.