Thai Woman Bites Man's Organ

bkkjames

I remember a few Years ago on the news, a woman actualy cut it off and sent it up into the sky on a hot air balloon.

Does anyone else remember this? Was it in Thailand?

Of course it was in Thailand. But it was a gas balloon, not hot air ;-)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused

How could she argue when she had his organ inside her mouth?

Why were they having sex after she learned about other lover?

Did the arguement start before doing it or during?

The woman is yet to be identified?-he stayed with her for a month, so he does not know the name?

He called friends for help? Not sure about him, but if my "organ" was bitten off, i do not think i will be able to reach for the phone and make the call.

Where was she after she bite?

I think the truth behind this story is-he picked up a girl from coconut bar at 5AM, possibly half way through doing it, either disagreed over the price or he pushed it down to deep and hospital time for now and out of action for long long long time.

I remember a few Years ago on the news, a woman actualy cut it off and sent it up into the sky on a hot air balloon.

Was in the Phuket gazette 'queer news' section..

Funny as crap!!

They'll be back together in a week or so and the cops should stay out of it.

Remember "Bebbet" in Virginia Beach 20-30 years ago (USA)

They deserve each other

Regardless of what you think of the guys behaviour,

I can't believe the knobs (no pun intended) that condone

what she's done. Get real!

If she doesn't like it, she can vote with her feet.

Will

As a public service, when The Nation and other newspapers print these stories they should make people aware of Pattaya based S.T.O.P.

This organization (the acronym stands for "Save that organ please.") was formed by the famous Swiss Dr. I.B. Meshugah several years ago, for the purpose of encouraging the retreival of formerly airborne organs and making sure they are made available to the many waiting and eager recipients in the local Lady Boy community.

The good doctor is renowned for the quality of his work and his good heart, and only lacks the raw material to provide this much needed service on a wide scale.

Please help.

I sent my first long term Thai gf packing after she bit me above my left eye. The gal had seen too many zombie horror flicks so when she bit me she dug deeply into my flesh with her teeth, and then pulled back without taking off the pressure. Left a real nasty little gash. This was not the first time she had showed violent tendencies as she had brought knives into the bedroom when there was no need to and done a few other things such as taking a knife with her out to the balcony. I thought she was going to either do herself in or me when I came out to get her. What prompted the bite was we were both drunk, were about to have sex when I asked her to go down on me. This time she didn't and when she balked I commented.."Well....I will just have to go to Soi Six then." And then......"Ouch." Figuring my male member was next in line I kicked her out on the spot.

Funny as crap!!

They'll be back together in a week or so and the cops should stay out of it.

Remember "Bebbet" in Virginia Beach 20-30 years ago (USA)

They deserve each other

The doctors' saved it. Any indication if it still works? :)

hel_l hath no fury like a Thai tart with sharp teeth !

Thai woman bites Belgian tourist's organ (mouth organ, barrel organ, church organ or…….?)

Police will arrest the woman whom has yet to be identified.

She’s the one wandering around after dark with blood dripping from her fangs, who talks like a <deleted>, because she is one !

Quarrelled while having sex ??? Whatever happened to time and place ? Oh yes, TIT – there is none.

Ha so grathhopper

Old Thai proverb by Confuc_kious, him say:

The wind blow east, the wind blow west but tree only grow in the ground.

Loved, "...the gland that feeds you" Very droll.

the wonders of pattaya

wonder if she enhoyed her german sausage :)

The two quarreled while having sex so she bit him and he called friends to send him to the hospital.

very bad move

when I was at school Belgium and Germany were 2 different countries. Belgium is famous for chocolate, maybe she wanted to get to the soft centre

I suspect she did, in fact, believe he was German, as she was later reported to say that it was "the wurst Wurlitzer I have ever come across...................!".

Sure do. We still joke about the balloon :D:D:)

Now you can joke about the Thai that wanted to taste a Belgium waffle. :D Pattaya was it, so typical.

An unfortunate story for the Belgian man and the woman too, if she is caught and sent to prison. If The Nation's story is accurate, it highlights the stupid behaviour of some sex tourists in the Kingdom. They get confused about what whether they are looking for a girlfriend or a liaison with a prostitute. If they spend several weeks or more with a prostitute, she starts feeling she has a stable source of income and is obviously going to react angrily when her income is suddenly threatened or terminated, like any other employee. The sex tourists, instead of making it clear that there are looking for a series of non-exclusive short term contracts with bar girls that they are free to terminate at any moment and being prepared to pay the going rate for that, try to take advantage of the women and low ball the fees on the grounds that it is more than a commercial arrangement and may lead to long term security for the woman and her family.

On a side note, I believe Thailand is the leader for penis reattachment surgery.

becareful....in Thailand !! Thai people are one of the most emotional and revengeful people in the world. Look at the rioting, assassination, shootings, bombings, the frequent shouting among MPS nowadays.... Its getting horrible !!