Slim Club - Nakhonsawan

G54

Slim Club. No, not for dieting. It is the name of the new club that opened a couple of weeks back. I popped in last night for a couple of hours. The place started to fill up after midnight.

Low lights, more strobe type lighting, rap and techno based music with a D.J.

A lot of younger Thai people in there in their early 20's. A friendly bunch of people. Had half a dozen come over to chat. Males and females. Obviously they do not see many of us old Caucasian folks around that much.

Plenty of people dancing and having a good time. More like a proper disco, really.

Prices reasonable with Soda more expensive than Pepsi!!

All in all a pleasant experience, but I am content to have low lights and rap/techno music for a change, maybe not to everyones taste.

The venue moves on Thursday to the first floor of Yellow building next door. Located at the bottom right hand corner of Sawan Park (away from Big C ) and near 7/11. 400 metres down, on the right, from Teuk Thai apartments.

• 2 months later...
Slim Club. No, not for dieting. It is the name of the new club that opened a couple of weeks back. I popped in last night for a couple of hours. The place started to fill up after midnight.

Low lights, more strobe type lighting, rap and techno based music with a D.J.

A lot of younger Thai people in there in their early 20's. A friendly bunch of people. Had half a dozen come over to chat. Males and females. Obviously they do not see many of us old Caucasian folks around that much.

Plenty of people dancing and having a good time. More like a proper disco, really.

Prices reasonable with Soda more expensive than Pepsi!!

All in all a pleasant experience, but I am content to have low lights and rap/techno music for a change, maybe not to everyones taste.

The venue moves on Thursday to the first floor of Yellow building next door. Located at the bottom right hand corner of Sawan Park (away from Big C ) and near 7/11. 400 metres down, on the right, from Teuk Thai apartments.

Thanks for the info...my kids are coming to visit in the new year and Slim sound right up there street.