Sriracha Real Estate Information/referral

chaihot

Most of the real estate companies that are well known do not include much (if any) of the real estate in the Sriracha area. As we are planning our move back to Thailand, we are beginning our search in the Sriracha area (preferably country home 2 or 3 subdivisions). (I am married to a Thai and we currently live in the US).

Does anyone have personal recommendations for a real estate agent based in and familiar with Sriracha? If there are sites that have Sriracha based listings that you know of ... please feel free to share!

Any information would be helpful! Thanks

Edited by chaihot

Most of the real estate companies that are well known do not include much (if any) of the real estate in the Sriracha area. As we are planning our move back to Thailand, we are beginning our search in the Sriracha area (preferably country home 2 or 3 subdivisions). (I am married to a Thai and we currently live in the US).

Does anyone have personal recommendations for a real estate agent based in and familiar with Sriracha? If there are sites that have Sriracha based listings that you know of ... please feel free to share!

Mate, try posting this the Thai Real Estate Forum or Pattya Forum on here. Perhaps a Mod can move this for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, try posting this the Thai Real Estate Forum or Pattya Forum on here. Perhaps a Mod can move this for you.

Hi!!!

My boyfriend lives in Country Home 2 and he now willing to sales his house, 3 bedrooms with 3 bathroom. If you're interest, please contact me or my boyfriend at : [email protected] / [email protected]

I will send you both interior and exterior photos of the house when I hear from you.

Regards,

Paweena.