Address.......

devildog683

The first line is the person's name. The second is a village name. The third should be spelt as "Changwat" which means province or area. Good luck - I tried finding a girl in 1989 with that sort of address in another part of Thailand. I spent weeks and $$$ for zilch !

You will not find her in that village in Surin. The first line indicates Bakdai which stands for nothing. Kingamper or Kingamphoe can be a major district anywhere in Thailand. Sorry you lost here. :o

The first line is the person's name. The second is a village name. The third should be spelt as "Changwat" which means province or area. Good luck - I tried finding a girl in 1989 with that sort of address in another part of Thailand. I spent weeks and $$$ for zilch !

You will not find her in that village in Surin. The first line indicates Bakdai which stands for nothing. Kingamper or Kingamphoe can be a major district anywhere in Thailand. Sorry you lost here. :(

actually, i have sent my wife letters and boxes and they have made it to that address, and i have been there before too. I didnt include the whole address, was just curious how they structured......thanks for the help..........

The first line is the sub-district (tambon, or kingamphur).  Second line the district (amphur).  Third line province (jangwat).

King Amphur is neither a Sub-district, nor a fully-fledged district. It is a funny in-between hybrid, literally a "Branch District", and contains some, but not all of the offices of an amphur.

Wait until you get to the house numbers!

Houses are numbered in the order in which they are built (as recorded by the Puyai Baan). So if a previously completed house is at one end of the village and say numbered 156, even if the house completed next is at the opposite end of the village, it will be numbered 157.

:o