Where To Buy Tv In Ban Chang

chwanee

Tesco is about you're best bet but why not get one in Rayong or Pattaya. A lot more to choose from

Yeap was going to mention either Rayong or Pattaya as well, but the OP asked specifically about Ban Chang and my thought was maybe the OP doesnt have transport to go to Rayong or Pattaya to cart a TV back.. :)

Thanks for the answers, but like you say its better to go to Pattaya or Rayong.

But is there any installers of antennas or satelite in Ban chan or is it better to

buy all in the same place.

Then we will buy some outdoor furnitures any suggestions?

There are at least two shops that sell Sat TV systems. One on Suk near the SCB Bank past the CPAC plant on the same side and the other opposite the Offshore Bar at the end of the bar strip. They most likely sell antennas also and should install them too. If you can wait about 2 more months I will be buying an antenna for our new house so I will let you know.

There are many "cheap" furniture shops on Suk both sides of the street that sell all kinds of stuff. Check them out.

I personally would do my TV and furniture shopping in Pattaya or Rayong.

We just spent thousands of baht at Homeworks Pattaya and they deliver free. They have some nice stuff and usuallya good promotion.

The places that do not deliver free only charge about 300 baht. Depends on distance from them to you.