Got Cheese?

Parmesan Cheese, where can I find in Bkk? Shopped in Big C & Tesco Lotus, not finding it in either. If you know for sure please enlighten me. Fresh or Kraft type are ok.

Thanks all, interesting reading. Yet now I fear I will never taste the sublime essence of robust parmesan crossing my pallate. The search continues... never say never to cheese! I think it's a law, somewhere? Later...

Parmesan Cheese, where can I find in Bkk? Shopped in Big C & Tesco Lotus, not finding it in either. If you know for sure please enlighten me. Fresh or Kraft type are ok.

Thanks all, interesting reading. Yet now I fear I will never taste the sublime essence of robust parmesan crossing my pallate. The search continues... never say never to cheese! I think it's a law, somewhere? Later...

Go to the western food section on here - whole topic on cheese.

I am not sure where you are searching for your Parmesan, but check out Villa, Foodland, Carrefour.

Bought some just last night in the Gourmet Market in Emporium, 140 Baht for pre-grated Parmesan Grana Padano. They also had whole but was feeling lazy and they also had Parmesan Reggiano pre-grated for 160 Baht

Hope that helps,

Martin