Webcam In Surin

devildog683

My wife lives about an hour ride (motorbike) from the city of Surin. . Does anyone know of an internet shop that has webcams? She says she has looked before but couldnt find.......

There's a little internet/computer shop on the side of Surin Plaza. It's part of the Plaza and facing the park. I think they would have the ability to set it all up if she asked. Other than that....Nope!!

My wife lives about an hour ride (motorbike) from the city of Surin. . Does anyone know of an internet shop that has webcams? She says she has looked before but couldnt find.......

I have one on my lap-top which I bring into the internet cafe when someone needs it. Also I am getting my main computors fixed with them as well soon. Why not. I have the best connection in Surin at the mo and we are very busy.

I have one on my lap-top which I bring into the internet cafe when someone needs it. Also I am getting my main computors fixed with them as well soon. Why not. I have the best connection in Surin at the mo and we are very busy.

you are located at farang connection?

Edited by devildog683

I have the best connection in Surin at the mo and we are very busy.

lampard10;

Available to the public, I will agree totally.

Private link I don't.

What a good idea for you though, all those web-cams.

Do you think you will live stream, maybe set up a camera just up the road at the bus-station (Extra long USB Cable) so we can see the beautiful Surin girls getting off the busses

I have the best connection in Surin at the mo and we are very busy.

lampard10;

Available to the public, I will agree totally.

Private link I don't.

What a good idea for you though, all those web-cams.

Do you think you will live stream, maybe set up a camera just up the road at the bus-station (Extra long USB Cable) so we can see the beautiful Surin girls getting off the busses

or getting on them :o

It may sound like a good idea on the face of it. However, what about us poor buggers in Surin who may or may not be up to something that we may not want transmitted around the world?

:o

It may sound like a good idea on the face of it. However, what about us poor buggers in Surin who may or may not be up to something that we may not want transmitted around the world?

:D

I take your point, but maybe you could just buy some dark glasses, a coat and scarf.

No one in Surin would recogise you then :o

he is the farang connection :o

Too bloody true cobber..............................bye the way, I have just got a new modern web cam up and running. The topic spurned me into action. :D:D

You've got a great set-up there!...Say "Hello" to Terry for me and see you in a couple of weeks. :D

Right on Blue :D

Well the young lady came in today and used my new web cam. Hope it was ok for you devildog. Sorry about the delay at first but she had to set up on yahoo messanger first and I had only just installed it. :o

So to any one else. We now definately have an up and running web cam at the FC.

Well the young lady came in today and used my new web cam. Hope it was ok for you devildog. Sorry about the delay at first but she had to set up on yahoo messanger first and I had only just installed it. :o

So to any one else. We now definately have an up and running web cam at the FC.

'

Thankyou for this. I am glad i was able to see my wife. I will come there when i come again.

Devildog