Worst Joke Ever

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So anyway my budgie got out of the cage and shagged the dog!

Well, at least I've got some puppies, going cheep if anyone is interested...

Thats bad

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Perfect! cheesy.gif

don't encourage me, you'll regret it.

Don't bet on it... IMO the perfect "groaner" makes one piss themselves laughing whilst simultaneously making one want to kick the teller in the balls...

Best joke on the thread

(not that much of an achievement really)

Not sure what's happened here - I'm using An IPB app on iPhone to post and that comment was directed at the joke on page one about the guy who goes to the doctor covered in food and is advised he's not eating properly - but it seems to have appeared on its own at the end of the thread.

Anyway, so my gf said tease me, so I said ok fatty

So, a woman, who was a terrible punster, and couldn't make her husband laugh at any of her puns, decided to collect 10 of the funniest puns she could find. She read them off to him and was sure at least one would make him laugh.

Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

oh dear.... clap2.gif

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding through the desert when suddenly Tonto stops his horse, leaps off and places his ear to the ground.

"Keemosabay. Buffalo Come. 10 minutes ago." he says to the Lone Ranger.

" That's amazing Tonto" replies the Lone Ranger. " And you can tell that just by placing your ear to the ground and listening? "

" Nom Keemosabay" answers Tonto " Ear sticky"

A man goes in to a late night surgery and says "Doctor Doctor you have to help me"

The Doctor says "Ok what's the problem?"

Man "I think I'm a moth"

Doctor "You don't need me, you need a psychologist"

Man "I know, but your light was on"

Just coming out of the festive season........ as it were..

Man goes in to the Doctors and says that he thinks he has a mince pie stuck up his arse, the Doc asks him to remove his trousers and bend over the table so he can have a look, which he does, the Doc says "yes you have, but it's your lucky day, I have some cream for that"

Did you hear about the agnostic, dyslexic insomniac? He used to lay awake at night wondering if there is a dog.

Did you hear about the dyslexic recovering alcoholic, choked on his own Vimto.

I don't know whether to piss myself laughing or hit the "report" button mate.! That's awful!

Archived