Query With An Air Toy Gun To Thailand

I would like to ask if I am in HONG KONG, with air toy guns by air to Bangkok airport, whether it is necessary to declare to Customs or the Police, now give us a belt of air toy guns to Thailand, whether it is necessary to support the tax or how many toys have to pay taxes over an air toy gun.THX

I would strongly advise you NOT to bring an airsoft gun (if that's what you mean) in to Thailand.

Not only will it set off alarm bells, you will be questioned and the item WILL be confiscated

I main into the compressed gas fired bb plastic beads for war game use

I would strongly advise you NOT to bring an airsoft gun (if that's what you mean) in to Thailand.

Not only will it set off alarm bells, you will be questioned and the item WILL be confiscated

I main into the compressed gas fired bb plastic beads for war game use

Airsoft is the brand name for the toy you're talking about. Most likely not a good idea to try and bring one through. You can purchase them in Bangkok anyways....

Airsoft is the brand name for the toy you're talking about. Most likely not a good idea to try and bring one through. You can purchase them in Bangkok anyways....

I want to import Thai bb air gun business is by air each with its own dozens of teams to Thailand. Because I know that Thai people by air from Hong Kong to Thailand with a large number of bb air guns and parts to do business I would also like to try or find someone to co-operation. I believe that this is not a firearm is a toy. Can you help me dave_boo

I want to import Thai bb air gun business is by air each with its own dozens of teams to Thailand. Because I know that Thai people by air from Hong Kong to Thailand with a large number of bb air guns and parts to do business I would also like to try or find someone to co-operation. I believe that this is not a firearm is a toy. Can you help me dave_boo

TROLL!!!!!!!

post-17447-1244151319.jpg

(PIC THANKS TO WIKI)

(in my opinion!!)

Edited by frankthetank

TROLL!!!!!!!

(PIC THANKS TO WIKI)

(in my opinion!!)

If WikiPedia had an entry titled "Prototypical TV Member" .. "frankthetank" would be used as an example. Alternatively they could use "Chicken Little" .."Run, run the sky is falling" ... get a life.

I believe that this is not a firearm is a toy. Can you help me dave_boo

Most countries treat these items NOT as a toy.

In the wrong hands, they are as much of a toy as a flick-knife.

Dave

TROLL!!!!!!!

(PIC THANKS TO WIKI)

(in my opinion!!)

If WikiPedia had an entry titled "Prototypical TV Member" .. "frankthetank" would be used as an example. Alternatively they could use "Chicken Little" .."Run, run the sky is falling" ... get a life.

Thankyou so much, Teachermark, you make me feel proud with your comment.

All this time I have felt that maybe I just didn't fit in with the TV gang.

Just in case you wanted to know, there is an entry entitled Prototypical TV Member, go on, have a search.

Are you really a Teacher? mark.

just curious!!

regards,

Prototypical TV Member

TROLL!!!!!!!

(PIC THANKS TO WIKI)

(in my opinion!!)

Thankyou so much, Teachermark, you make me feel proud with your comment.

All this time I have felt that maybe I just didn't fit in with the TV gang.

Just in case you wanted to know, there is an entry entitled Prototypical TV Member, go on, have a search.

Are you really a Teacher? mark.

just curious!!

regards,

Prototypical TV Member

Your welcome Frank. You seem to have a sense of humor .. so I guess that disqualifies you as a typical TV user. Don't be too disapointed.

I'll skip the "Prototypical TV user" search .. instead .. I did a search right here on the word "troll" .. 51 pages of search results! .. I rest my case. It's just that every time I see someone here screaming "Troll troll!" .. I think ... God! .. here we go again! I just don't notice it so much on "other forums"

PS .. yes .. I am a teacher. I'm also a computer technician back in Oz .. but "Computer technician Mark" is too long.

:)

My job is taxi driving and on-call 999 ambulance technician, so I understand about the shortening of the name!!

On the troll issue, the guy ended up asking for assistance to circumvent the legal import process, using

anyone he can. He then has failed to make any further addition to the post.

My understanding is that someone who does that, or in general posts idiotic wind-up posts, are Trolls, in forum-speak.

Anyway, there is an entry on wiki now for Prototypical TV Member, i created it, bit rude to you though, meant light-hearted!

see ya,

the tank

A guy lives down the road from us came back from the US (he is US not Thai) and had a pump air rifle with him.. uses the .177 pellets.   He just packed it in the open and made sure every stop they saw it i.e. told them he had and why.  In Bangkok it took 30 min but after looking it over they said OK.  Its not really a toy its pretty powerful. But it was only one item.   If you want to run a business you might need to pay some tax.  Dogs don't s-- in his yard. kidding, he would never shoot a dog, its just for killing beer cans.

If you are in Hong Kong, then it should be easy for your to import Airsoft BB Guns there because many of these bb guns are made in China.

I would like to ask if I am in HONG KONG, with air toy guns by air to Bangkok airport, whether it is necessary to declare to Customs or the Police, now give us a belt of air toy guns to Thailand, whether it is necessary to support the tax or how many toys have to pay taxes over an air toy gun.THX

If you check out any international airsoft sites, you will see that they will not send an airsoft gun to Thailand

Airsoft is illegal in Thailand, along with many SE Asian countries, but it does exist here in a gray zone.

I would advise anyone NOT to try and bring an airsoft gun into the country, it would very likely be confiscated (and end up on Somchai's shelf)

A few of the major manufacturers are represented here, and you can order through them (but they are not cheap)

Bringing in accessories is quite possible

Quoted post deleted, thanks for your report. Mario2008.

MODS

Isn't this against forum rules??

13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.

I nominate "Dave the Dude" to be a TVMod. He has all the anal retentive qualities needed. Who seconds the motion?

PS .. and if I get banned for for making a bit of a joke .. well .. so be it. My underlying point will have been proved.

Edited by teachermark
  • Like 1

I am sorry, I do not know the rules, please forgive me, in fact, my mother is Thai, and Thai people I would like to do business, because I was

a principal in Hong Kong airport, looking for more income, and I see a lot of Thai people to Hong Kong's return to Thailand to buy a large

number of goods, I believe that for retail use, I can on behalf of Hong Kong and China in the procurement of any goods and personally

delivered to Thailand, this feasible?