Car Rentals In Chanthaburi Or Rayong

thaigecko

• 2 weeks later...

There are plenty in Rayong.

ทราวดี คาร์เร้นท์

35 ซอยนิวสตาร์ ตำบลเนินพระ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดระยอง 21000 โทร. (038) 615424, 615206 โฟนลิงค์ 151,152 เรียก 125059

ฟรีแลนด์ ทรานสปอร์ต

119/3-4 ตำบลห้วยโป่ง อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดระยอง 21150 โทร. (038) 681655 โทรสาร 681655

ฟูจิ ทรานสปอร์ต

111ถนนสุขุมวิท อำเภอบ้านฉาง จังหวัดระยอง 21130 โทร. (038) 601309 โทรสาร (038) 603060

มิตรบ้านฉาง

66/23 ซอยสุขาภิบาล 28 ถนนสุขุมวิท อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดระยอง 21130 โทร. (038) 601757 โทรสาร 602585

บ้านฉาง คาร์เร้นท์

112/1 หมู่ 5 ตำบลบ้านฉาง อำเภอบ้านฉาง จังหวัดระยอง 21130 โทร. (038) 601676

ยูดี ตะวันออกการท่องเที่ยว

327/1 ถนนสุขุมวิท ตำบลเนินพระ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดระยอง 21000 โทร. (038) 611714, 613718

สมอทอง

18/7 หมู่ 3 ตำบลเนินพระ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดระยอง 21000 โทร. (038) 611983

• 9 months later...
message to the moderators...

Could you pin this to the local forum header please.

Thanks, S

...further to this.

Don't worry about pinning it. I've just tried calling ALL the numbers and not one of them is working.

..So I'll ask the question again. Does anyone know of any Car Hire places in RAYONG, including BanPhe, Maptuphut, Ban Chang, etc...

Failing that I'll need to go to Pattaya or Bankok....

Cheers, S

Thanks, S

...further to this.

Don't worry about pinning it. I've just tried calling ALL the numbers and not one of them is working.

..So I'll ask the question again. Does anyone know of any Car Hire places in RAYONG, including BanPhe, Maptuphut, Ban Chang, etc...

Cheers, S

I can rent you our car (Honda Jazz) if you have a current Thai Drivers licence. let me know. We are in Ban Phe. Rent is Baht 1500 per day, 5000 baht deposit fully refundable. Will need copy of your passport and TM6 card, and thai drivieng licence.

Rgds mark

Brgds Mark

Thanks, S

...further to this.

Cheers, S

I can rent you our car (Honda Jazz) if you have a current Thai Drivers licence. let me know. We are in Ban Phe. Rent is Baht 1500 per day, 5000 baht deposit fully refundable. Will need copy of your passport and TM6 card, and thai drivieng licence.

Rgds mark

Brgds Mark

Thanks for the offer Mark, but I really need a pick-up truck.

I've managed to sort something via the Thai visa car rental in the header. It's via Fast Car Hire UK who I've used many times here in thailand, although a bit awkward to sort out payment without a paypal account - It's a long story. Picking up in Maptaphut or Pluak Daeng, so just do-able.

Might be popping into your place sometime soon - for a couple of T-bone steaks...

Cheers, Steve

Thanks, S

...further to this.

Cheers, S

Rgds mark

Brgds Mark

Thanks for the offer Mark, but I really need a pick-up truck.

I've managed to sort something via the Thai visa car rental in the header. It's via Fast Car Hire UK who I've used many times here in thailand, although a bit awkward to sort out payment without a paypal account - It's a long story. Picking up in Maptaphut or Pluak Daeng, so just do-able.

Might be popping into your place sometime soon - for a couple of T-bone steaks...

Cheers, Steve

No problems steve. As FYI sometimes Jim at christies bar rents his pickup out

brgds Mark

Thanks, S

...further to this.

Cheers, S

Ban Chang on sukhumvit,,,

Cheers, Steve

No problems steve. As FYI sometimes Jim at christies bar rents his pickup out

brgds Mark

Sorry to have to say this Mark, but I tried your place on Friday night - very dissapointed.

You only had one T-bone, so had to have one ribeye instead - both were very poor... and the meals did not come with the accompianments shown on the menu - even after pointing out the shortcomings. (I especially missed the beetroot!!).

As a fairly expensive place by local standards you really need to improve.

I'll not be back.