Ban Phe, Koh Samet Island

downunderontop

Hi, I'm mark (aussie) we just opened our guesthouse bar and grill in Ban Phe which is opposite to Koh Samet Island. During high season (Oct to end April) Samet Island often books out. If thai visa members

ever get stuck for accomodation when Samet is full we are prepared to offer 10% discount for our rooms and food. U can check out our website www bedrockguesthousebargrill com .

We are 2 minutes walk from the pier, plenty of car parking space and u still get to samet for day trips when samet is full.

Well just a thought anyway. If you have other needs just ask me or my wife Ao.

Rgds Mark

I'll remember that mate, cheers. I do try to get to Samet whenever I can.

You are not allowed to spam on here but considering you are giving a discount to members then maybe george will allow it. I'd drop him a PM if I where you. Good luck with your biz.

Thanks mate. Dont know George but will drop Barry a line. How do i contact george.

rgds Mark

I'll remember that mate, cheers. I do try to get to Samet whenever I can.

You are not allowed to spam on here but considering you are giving a discount to members then maybe george will allow it. I'd drop him a PM if I where you. Good luck with your biz.

• 2 weeks later...

website www bedrockguesthousebargrill com .

We are 2 minutes walk from the pier, plenty of car parking space and u still get to samet for day trips when samet is full.

Rgds Mark

Hi Mark & Ao ,

Good to know when arriving late at the bus stn. frm Ekkamai ( this pier - right ? )

Hope to drop by sometime. Cheers, kg1947 (Canadian) in Khon Kaen.