Leather Jacket Alterations?

wimpy

Take it into any of the local tailors shops, they will charge you a bomb ,(but to you as a Farang it wont seem that much,) probabaly 2-3,000 baht, but they will do it as it will make them money.

depends how important it is to you to have it done, if you got da money they will happily take it.

good luck

TP

PS if you really get stuck PM me as I do have a contact, the woman that made my wife's wedding dress- but they are really all same same.

I need to do some alterations on a leather motorcycle jacket.  Anyone know of a place in Chiang Mai that could handle it?

Wimpy,

There's a guy who does nice leather work on the Soi, off or night bazaar road, where the food center is. Go past the food center and his shop is on the right side. He was recommended by the guys in my bike club and does work for many of the other local biker. His prices are reasonable too.

DO NOT take your jacket to a tailor, they don't have the special tools or machines to work on leather. I don't know what the ###### ThaiPauly is talking about. :o

Edited by JXXXL

I need to do some alterations on a leather motorcycle jacket.  Anyone know of a place in Chiang Mai that could handle it?

Wimpy,

There's a guy who does nice leather work on the Soi, off or night bazaar road, where the food center is. Go past the food center and his shop is on the right side. He was recommended by the guys in my bike club and does work for many of the other local biker. His prices are reasonable too.

DO NOT take your jacket to a tailor, they don't have the special tools or machines to work on leather. I don't know what the ###### ThaiPauly is talking about. :o

Thanks for the tip. Are you talking about the Food center directly opposite the Night Bazaar or the Anusarn Market?

Wimpy,

Thanks for the tip. Are you talking about the Food center directly opposite the Night Bazaar or the Anusarn Market?

The one in Anusarn Mkt on the right side is one I would also suggest. Nice guys and quality work done for me.