BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yuliusagungp

Electronic Cigarette

i have found a new way to be healthy with still smoking, it is called "electronic cigarettes". it doesn't contain tobacco so it doesn't contain tar, carbon monoxide, and very low nicotine. you can smoke everywhere with it. You will still be smoking like you do normally, and you will still be getting a nicotine fix. Within the first day of using the E-Cigarette, your body will start repairing itself, your lungs will start to un-tar, and your health will start to improve, by day 7 your sense of smell and flavor will be enhanced, your lungs will start to gain capacity and the stains on your figures and teeth would of disappeard. All this while still smoking. it is more cheap and more healthy than u smoking tobacco cigarette. PM me for details

Yes but, and I ask this constantly, does it still look as cool? I saw a guy sucking on what looked like a tampon the other day. Hardly james bond.

Yes but, and I ask this constantly, does it still look as cool? I saw a guy sucking on what looked like a tampon the other day. Hardly james bond.

mm looks like there may be strings attached to this solution :)

Can these be bought in Thailand...if so where and how much?

Any success stories of people quitting using the E-smoke?

I could be interested. Can you tell me more?

i have found a new way to be healthy with still smoking, it is called "electronic cigarettes". it doesn't contain tobacco so it doesn't contain tar, carbon monoxide, and very low nicotine. you can smoke everywhere with it. You will still be smoking like you do normally, and you will still be getting a nicotine fix. Within the first day of using the E-Cigarette, your body will start repairing itself, your lungs will start to un-tar, and your health will start to improve, by day 7 your sense of smell and flavor will be enhanced, your lungs will start to gain capacity and the stains on your figures and teeth would of disappeard. All this while still smoking. it is more cheap and more healthy than u smoking tobacco cigarette. PM me for details

can you tell me if where could i buy and how much it is?

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Could you please let me know where I can buy this in Bangkok? (how much is it with the cartridges?)

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy Electronic cigarettes (the ones with cartridges) in Bangkok?

I really would like to try these, but haven't seen them anywhere.

Thanks. :)

This product is a complete scam run by unscrupulous people.

Governments around the world are moving to ban this product, here is what the Thai Health minister has to say about it;

"Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab ordered a study on information of electronic cigarettes to find measures to prevent importing e-cigarettes to Thailand because existing law doesn’t cover the new product.

The e- cigarette consists of a cartridge, an atomizer, and a rechargeable battery. It doesn’t contain tobacco but it has nicotine, propylene glycol, a chemical used in a fog machine, and fruity taste. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 15 conventional cigarettes.

The public health minister said that although e-cigarettes don’t emit smoke, they pose harm to smokers with the level of nicotine higher than found in conventional cigarettes.

He ordered the Food and Drug Administration to conduct a study of e-cigarettes and to discuss with agencies concerned to draw out preventive measures.

Mr. Chaiya said the target group of this new product is..."

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy Electronic cigarettes (the ones with cartridges) in Bangkok?

Hi Missy

Be very carefull regarding this product!

Many countries around the world are moving to ban this product, it is a highly dangerous scam rum by unscrupulous people working out of Pattaya!

Here is what the Thai Health Minister has to say about the product;

"Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab ordered a study on information of electronic cigarettes to find measures to prevent importing e-cigarettes to Thailand because existing law doesn’t cover the new product.

The e- cigarette consists of a cartridge, an atomizer, and a rechargeable battery. It doesn’t contain tobacco but it has nicotine, propylene glycol, a chemical used in a fog machine, and fruity taste. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 15 conventional cigarettes.

The public health minister said that although e-cigarettes don’t emit smoke, they pose harm to smokers with the level of nicotine higher than found in conventional cigarettes.

He ordered the Food and Drug Administration to conduct a study of e-cigarettes and to discuss with agencies concerned to draw out preventive measures.

Hi,

Hi Missy

Many countries around the world are moving to ban this product, it is a highly dangerous scam rum by unscrupulous people working out of Pattaya!

"Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab ordered a study on information of electronic cigarettes to find measures to prevent importing e-cigarettes to Thailand because existing law doesn't cover the new product.

The e- cigarette consists of a cartridge, an atomizer, and a rechargeable battery. It doesn't contain tobacco but it has nicotine, propylene glycol, a chemical used in a fog machine, and fruity taste. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 15 conventional cigarettes.

The public health minister said that although e-cigarettes don't emit smoke, they pose harm to smokers with the level of nicotine higher than found in conventional cigarettes.

Hi Bobsyouruncle,

Thanks for your reply.

Seems odd though: why would this be more dangerous than regular cigarettes with 4000 dangerous/cancerous chemicals in them? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

"They pose harm to smokers" and cigarettes do not? Right...

"Level of nicotine is higher than in the conventional cigarette" ok...

Better to continue smoking the real stuff than something that only has nicotine. It seems to be all about money, no suprise here.

Hi,

Hi Missy

"Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab ordered a study on information of electronic cigarettes to find measures to prevent importing e-cigarettes to Thailand because existing law doesn't cover the new product.

The e- cigarette consists of a cartridge, an atomizer, and a rechargeable battery. It doesn't contain tobacco but it has nicotine, propylene glycol, a chemical used in a fog machine, and fruity taste. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 15 conventional cigarettes.

The public health minister said that although e-cigarettes don't emit smoke, they pose harm to smokers with the level of nicotine higher than found in conventional cigarettes.

Hi Bobsyouruncle,

Thanks for your reply.

Seems odd though: why would this be more dangerous than regular cigarettes with 4000 dangerous/cancerous chemicals in them? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

"They pose harm to smokers" and cigarettes do not? Right...

"Level of nicotine is higher than in the conventional cigarette" ok...

Better to continue smoking the real stuff than something that only has nicotine. It seems to be all about money, no suprise here.

Hi Missy,

It's up to you to decide how you would like to stop smoking.

I am just pointing out the dangers associated with the E-cigs.

E-cigs contain 15 times the nicotine level of normal cigarettes. The idea being they get you completely addicted to this product to a point you can't give them up!

It's an evil scam and governments around the world are in the process of banning e-cigs.

Why not try patches or gum or lozenge or many other aids available.

The other thing they trap you with is the price, they are very very expensive and they automatically take money from your credit card each month for supply.

Trying to stop them is nearly impossible and people that have fallen for this scam have to cancel their credit cards!

Good luck with giving up smoking.