Electronic Cigarette

yuliusagungp

i have found a new way to be healthy with still smoking, it is called "electronic cigarettes". it doesn't contain tobacco so it doesn't contain tar, carbon monoxide, and very low nicotine. you can smoke everywhere with it. You will still be smoking like you do normally, and you will still be getting a nicotine fix. Within the first day of using the E-Cigarette, your body will start repairing itself, your lungs will start to un-tar, and your health will start to improve, by day 7 your sense of smell and flavor will be enhanced, your lungs will start to gain capacity and the stains on your figures and teeth would of disappeard. All this while still smoking. it is more cheap and more healthy than u smoking tobacco cigarette. PM me for details

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes but, and I ask this constantly, does it still look as cool? I saw a guy sucking on what looked like a tampon the other day. Hardly james bond.

mm looks like there may be strings attached to this solution :)

i have found a new way to be healthy with still smoking, it is called "electronic cigarettes". it doesn't contain tobacco so it doesn't contain tar, carbon monoxide, and very low nicotine. you can smoke everywhere with it. You will still be smoking like you do normally, and you will still be getting a nicotine fix. Within the first day of using the E-Cigarette, your body will start repairing itself, your lungs will start to un-tar, and your health will start to improve, by day 7 your sense of smell and flavor will be enhanced, your lungs will start to gain capacity and the stains on your figures and teeth would of disappeard. All this while still smoking. it is more cheap and more healthy than u smoking tobacco cigarette. PM me for details

can you tell me if where could i buy and how much it is?

• 1 month later...

This product is a complete scam run by unscrupulous people.

Governments around the world are moving to ban this product, here is what the Thai Health minister has to say about it;

"Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab ordered a study on information of electronic cigarettes to find measures to prevent importing e-cigarettes to Thailand because existing law doesn’t cover the new product.

The e- cigarette consists of a cartridge, an atomizer, and a rechargeable battery. It doesn’t contain tobacco but it has nicotine, propylene glycol, a chemical used in a fog machine, and fruity taste. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 15 conventional cigarettes.

The public health minister said that although e-cigarettes don’t emit smoke, they pose harm to smokers with the level of nicotine higher than found in conventional cigarettes.

He ordered the Food and Drug Administration to conduct a study of e-cigarettes and to discuss with agencies concerned to draw out preventive measures.

Mr. Chaiya said the target group of this new product is..."

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy Electronic cigarettes (the ones with cartridges) in Bangkok?

I really would like to try these, but haven't seen them anywhere.

Thanks. :)

Hi Missy

Be very carefull regarding this product!

Many countries around the world are moving to ban this product, it is a highly dangerous scam rum by unscrupulous people working out of Pattaya!

Here is what the Thai Health Minister has to say about the product;

"Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab ordered a study on information of electronic cigarettes to find measures to prevent importing e-cigarettes to Thailand because existing law doesn’t cover the new product.

The e- cigarette consists of a cartridge, an atomizer, and a rechargeable battery. It doesn’t contain tobacco but it has nicotine, propylene glycol, a chemical used in a fog machine, and fruity taste. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 15 conventional cigarettes.

The public health minister said that although e-cigarettes don’t emit smoke, they pose harm to smokers with the level of nicotine higher than found in conventional cigarettes.

He ordered the Food and Drug Administration to conduct a study of e-cigarettes and to discuss with agencies concerned to draw out preventive measures.

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy Electronic cigarettes (the ones with cartridges) in Bangkok?

Hi Missy

Many countries around the world are moving to ban this product, it is a highly dangerous scam rum by unscrupulous people working out of Pattaya!

"Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab ordered a study on information of electronic cigarettes to find measures to prevent importing e-cigarettes to Thailand because existing law doesn't cover the new product.

The e- cigarette consists of a cartridge, an atomizer, and a rechargeable battery. It doesn't contain tobacco but it has nicotine, propylene glycol, a chemical used in a fog machine, and fruity taste. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 15 conventional cigarettes.

The public health minister said that although e-cigarettes don't emit smoke, they pose harm to smokers with the level of nicotine higher than found in conventional cigarettes.

Hi Bobsyouruncle,

Thanks for your reply.

Seems odd though: why would this be more dangerous than regular cigarettes with 4000 dangerous/cancerous chemicals in them? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

"They pose harm to smokers" and cigarettes do not? Right...

"Level of nicotine is higher than in the conventional cigarette" ok...

Better to continue smoking the real stuff than something that only has nicotine. It seems to be all about money, no suprise here.

Hi,

Hi Missy

"Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab ordered a study on information of electronic cigarettes to find measures to prevent importing e-cigarettes to Thailand because existing law doesn't cover the new product.

The e- cigarette consists of a cartridge, an atomizer, and a rechargeable battery. It doesn't contain tobacco but it has nicotine, propylene glycol, a chemical used in a fog machine, and fruity taste. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 15 conventional cigarettes.

The public health minister said that although e-cigarettes don't emit smoke, they pose harm to smokers with the level of nicotine higher than found in conventional cigarettes.

Hi Bobsyouruncle,

Thanks for your reply.

Seems odd though: why would this be more dangerous than regular cigarettes with 4000 dangerous/cancerous chemicals in them? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Better to continue smoking the real stuff than something that only has nicotine. It seems to be all about money, no suprise here.

Hi Missy,

It's up to you to decide how you would like to stop smoking.

I am just pointing out the dangers associated with the E-cigs.

E-cigs contain 15 times the nicotine level of normal cigarettes. The idea being they get you completely addicted to this product to a point you can't give them up!

It's an evil scam and governments around the world are in the process of banning e-cigs.

Why not try patches or gum or lozenge or many other aids available.

The other thing they trap you with is the price, they are very very expensive and they automatically take money from your credit card each month for supply.

Trying to stop them is nearly impossible and people that have fallen for this scam have to cancel their credit cards!

Good luck with giving up smoking.

• 4 months later...
Can these be bought in Thailand...if so where and how much?

Any success stories of people quitting using the E-smoke?

I've been using them for about 3 months and have reduced by 30 to 40% which is good for me I use to smoke 2 packs a day. Can buy them here in Pattaya for 950bht with 10 refills.

Refills can also be bought at 390bht for 10. Come in Medium or strong.

post-59670-1260422649_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Hi Missy

Hi Bobsyouruncle,

Thanks for your reply.

Hi Missy,

E-cigs contain 15 times the nicotine level of normal cigarettes. The idea being they get you completely addicted to this product to a point you can't give them up!

It's an evil scam and governments around the world are in the process of banning e-cigs.

The other thing they trap you with is the price, they are very very expensive and they automatically take money from your credit card each month for supply.

Trying to stop them is nearly impossible and people that have fallen for this scam have to cancel their credit cards!

Bigest loada bull I've heard in years read this report and get ur facts right before mouthing of on a subject you know NOTHING about.

The tobacco company giants such as Philip Moris have seen the future and it is indeed bleak for them. The tobacco giants wrote the bills that President Obama signed into law last week which gives them a leg up with the FDA. You can bet they have been at work world wide to get e-cigarettes banned.Philip Moris helps to kill over 400,000 of their best customers every year…the e-cigarette has not been linked to one death much less one illness since it’s introduction to the world in 2004.

Other countries are telling the world that these products should be banned because there is no way to regulate nicotine usage. While you could die if you ingested large amounts of nicotine by drinking it, by using a nicotine inhaler, vaporizer, or cigarette the most you could do is overdose on nicotine which is basically feeling dizzy, nauseated, and having a bad headache…looks like beer might have to be banned as well.

Aside from the fact that e-cigarettes are only delivering one chemical, nicotine, they also are helping people to cut down and stop smoking cigarettes which contain known carcinogens. In addition to tar, there is also carbon monoxide, ammonia and arsenic among other chemicals….4000 other chemicals!

Many studies including some sponsored by governments world wide, have shown that nicotine also has it’s upsides such as:

• Nicotine maydelay the onset and effects of both Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases.
  • Nicotine may improve symptoms of attention deficit disorder and also Tourette’s syndrome.
  • Nicotine has been found to influence mood, mental alertness, and addiction.
  • Scientists have discovered that nicotine acts on nerve cells to enhance the release of neurotransmitters, chemicals that relay messages within the brain and nicotine increases a person’s ability to focus and pay attention.
  • Nicotine is also known to switch on receptors on the surface of cells in certain parts of the brain, causing these neurons to release the Neuro-transmitter dopamine, a chemical that is responsible for feelings of pleasure.

]Hi,

Hi Missy

Hi Bobsyouruncle,

Thanks for your reply.

Hi Missy,

Bigest loada bull I've heard in years read this report and get ur facts right before mouthing of on a subject you know NOTHING about.

The tobacco company giants such as Philip Moris have seen the future and it is indeed bleak for them. The tobacco giants wrote the bills that President Obama signed into law last week which gives them a leg up with the FDA. You can bet they have been at work world wide to get e-cigarettes banned.Philip Moris helps to kill over 400,000 of their best customers every year…the e-cigarette has not been linked to one death much less one illness since it's introduction to the world in 2004.

Other countries are telling the world that these products should be banned because there is no way to regulate nicotine usage. While you could die if you ingested large amounts of nicotine by drinking it, by using a nicotine inhaler, vaporizer, or cigarette the most you could do is overdose on nicotine which is basically feeling dizzy, nauseated, and having a bad headache…looks like beer might have to be banned as well.

Aside from the fact that e-cigarettes are only delivering one chemical, nicotine, they also are helping people to cut down and stop smoking cigarettes which contain known carcinogens. In addition to tar, there is also carbon monoxide, ammonia and arsenic among other chemicals….4000 other chemicals!

Many studies including some sponsored by governments world wide, have shown that nicotine also has it's upsides such as:

• Nicotine maydelay the onset and effects of both Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
  • Nicotine may improve symptoms of attention deficit disorder and also Tourette's syndrome.
  • Nicotine has been found to influence mood, mental alertness, and addiction.
  • Scientists have discovered that nicotine acts on nerve cells to enhance the release of neurotransmitters, chemicals that relay messages within the brain and nicotine increases a person's ability to focus and pay attention.
  • Nicotine is also known to switch on receptors on the surface of cells in certain parts of the brain, causing these neurons to release the Neuro-transmitter dopamine, a chemical that is responsible for feelings of pleasure.

By the way Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab has his own Pattent on Nicotine chewing Gum no wonder he wants them banned who will loose out then eh. And they are not expensive as this guy suggests they cost around 850 to 950 bht with 10 refills. Dunno were this guy gets his info from sounds like to me hes talking out of his pipe lol automatically take money from your credit card each month, Credit card scam what is he talking about. He must be on the payroll of some Company selling Chewing Gum or patches.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started using this product and I'll tell you the first time I tried a regular cigarette afterwards it tasted like kii muu. I'm at the point of no return with e-cigs. This will change life for the better. All these reports from the FDA are just trying to protect the tobacco industry. Yes, I know this is giving up one addiction for another, but I'm breathing better, have more energy, don't stink like a tiikiiburii and saving tons of money.

Forget the disposadable cartridges you can go buy the juice for it at 300 baht that will last you at least 2 weeks. Go do some research on the subject before you make any decision. Don't take the word from a couple negative posts.

• 1 month later...
I just started using this product and I'll tell you the first time I tried a regular cigarette afterwards it tasted like kii muu. I'm at the point of no return with e-cigs. This will change life for the better. All these reports from the FDA are just trying to protect the tobacco industry. Yes, I know this is giving up one addiction for another, but I'm breathing better, have more energy, don't stink like a tiikiiburii and saving tons of money.

Forget the disposadable cartridges you can go buy the juice for it at 300 baht that will last you at least 2 weeks. Go do some research on the subject before you make any decision. Don't take the word from a couple negative posts.

Could you let me know where I can buy one in Bangkok?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Missy1827,

Have seen these in MBK, can't remember what floor, 3/4th i think.

On of those stalls that sell lighters, laser pens, chargers, keyrings, and various knick-knacks like that, u know the ones.

I'll be picking one up next time i'm up there, havn't seen any in samui.

Cheers.

Missy1827,

On of those stalls that sell lighters, laser pens, chargers, keyrings, and various knick-knacks like that, u know the ones.

Cheers.

Tomth,

Thank you for reply. I'll check it out sometime this week. Any brand that you can recommend?

Missy1827,

Cheers.

Tomth,

Thank you for reply. I'll check it out sometime this week. Any brand that you can recommend?

anybody got a line on some digital weed or cyber coke?

• 2 weeks later...
Missy1827,

Cheers.

Thanks again for info. Picked one up today, after quite a walk through the mall before finally finding one. (3rd fl) Paid 850 for the E-cigarette that comes with 10 cartridges + package of extra cartridges for 350 baht. Is that a fair price?

• 4 weeks later...
Can these be bought in Thailand...if so where and how much?

Any success stories of people quitting using the E-smoke?

I've been using them for about 3 months and have reduced by 30 to 40% which is good for me I use to smoke 2 packs a day. Can buy them here in Pattaya for 950bht with 10 refills.

Refills can also be bought at 390bht for 10. Come in Medium or strong.

Does the USB come for free?

Missy1827,

Cheers.

Thanks again for info. Picked one up today, after quite a walk through the mall before finally finding one. (3rd fl) Paid 850 for the E-cigarette that comes with 10 cartridges + package of extra cartridges for 350 baht. Is that a fair price?

So do they work for you ? Please let me know

cheers :)

Archived