Electronic Cigarette

yuliusagungp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi i have tried to stop smoking many times and could nt do it , couple of weeks ago i bought an e cig from the shopping center here in phuket i thought id give it a go as i had heard a lot of good things about them. I paid 500 baht got a charger 1 e cig and some menthol cartridges, got home gave it a puff and wow its just like the real thing!

for 4 days i didnt touch a real tobacco ciggy didnt have and cravings at all. I was very happy until the thing broke :( . I done a bit or research watching utube and now i have ordered an expensive vapor king one from an internet site as i know this is the answer for me i know 100% it works! the good thing is you can buy cartridges with different levels of nicotine from 36 mg down to 0 mg of nicotine so you are able to wean your self of it. there are many flavours aswell which is cool i think and adds to the attraction for me. I can really see these things taking off in a big way in the next year or two and im reading the huge tobbacco companies are worried about it and are thinking of getting into this aswell to get their bit of the pie.

the site i used is http://store.vapor4life.com/Vapor_King_2_Piece_Electronic_Cigarette_Starter_Kits_s/1.htm

try them they work !

You can get any type of e-cig in Thailand and all accessories to go with them. Some top models are made here. I have never had a real ciggie for over 1 year and even hate the smell of them since i read about them here. I'm involved in the vaping community and can help any expa find what they want and i know someone who makes them for export. I have to say that the small ones that look like real cigs are good to try but if the truth be told a battery that lasts you all day or maybe 2 days, the proper equipment to go with it and you will never have another real cigarette again. I started on the small e-cigs and now laugh at them but guess you have to start somewhere.

Any help needed then pm me

A very happy vaper indeed!!

• 4 weeks later...

You can get any type of e-cig in Thailand and all accessories to go with them. Some top models are made here. I have never had a real ciggie for over 1 year and even hate the smell of them since i read about them here. I'm involved in the vaping community and can help any expa find what they want and i know someone who makes them for export. I have to say that the small ones that look like real cigs are good to try but if the truth be told a battery that lasts you all day or maybe 2 days, the proper equipment to go with it and you will never have another real cigarette again. I started on the small e-cigs and now laugh at them but guess you have to start somewhere.

hi thescot, I am new to this. I just bought one of these 'tank systems' the other day and some ejuice. I quite like it although I now understand the health department's concern, because when I first got it, I was so excited that I took so many hits off of it and took it way more nicotine than i usually get from cigs.

But anyways, I like it, I like the flavor and I don't smell (that much) anymore.

What I wanted to ask you is that if you know a place perhaps in BKK where I can find the e juice in variety? I want to try different flavors and mixes. I am currently using Ovale brand which has VG, PG, and 3 other chemicals ( dimethylpyrazine , linalool and one other) which I don't know what they do so I'm a bit weary. Which ejuice do you recomend?

hi thescot, I am new to this. I just bought one of these 'tank systems' the other day and some ejuice. I quite like it although I now understand the health department's concern, because when I first got it, I was so excited that I took so many hits off of it and took it way more nicotine than i usually get from cigs.

But anyways, I like it, I like the flavor and I don't smell (that much) anymore.

What I wanted to ask you is that if you know a place perhaps in BKK where I can find the e juice in variety? I want to try different flavors and mixes. I am currently using Ovale brand which has VG, PG, and 3 other chemicals ( dimethylpyrazine , linalool and one other) which I don't know what they do so I'm a bit weary. Which ejuice do you recomend?

ive bought 5 x 30 ml from vaporforlife they have a huge line of juices and really nice too.. my all day vape is kant menthol, or the past few days white chocolate 11mg nice and mellow with a nice throat hit. its about 8-12 dollars a bottle and 25 dollars postage so buy a few to last.

ive just bought some cheaper juices ( sourced here in thailand) (thanks thescot!) 100 baht each for a bottle theyre ok id reccomend the peach.. although everyone is different. im never going back to smoking and my chest is getting much better.

im also wondering if anyone that has been vaping for a long time if they have tried to quit ecigs.. it it harder than quiting normal cigs?

HI

If sombody who buy e-cig from phuket can tell me exactlyu where they bought it ???

Because order now on the net with the link on forum,but i have to stop right now...i do small heart attack grrrrrr.....i have to stop quickly and even i am worry for my health hard to stop without nothing

Big thank you Guy

• 2 weeks later...

HI

If sombody who buy e-cig from phuket can tell me exactlyu where they bought it ???

Because order now on the net with the link on forum,but i have to stop right now...i do small heart attack grrrrrr.....i have to stop quickly and even i am worry for my health hard to stop without nothing

Big thank you Guy

same me, if you have a address in bkk, pattaya or phuket , i will be very grateful.....pm will be very welcome....thanks

I would like to add that I am another success story. I started smoking back the 60's and managed to quit a few times over the decades using the patches and gum and sometimes pure willpower. But I always suffered, and eventually failed.

I never had any problems getting my e-cigs delivered to me in Thailand. I even used eBay once from a company in Holland. But the first two brands I got were cigarette-size, and after some time, I started having trouble with the atomisers, the batteries, and the volume of the vapor.

What did it for me was ordering these cigar-size e-cigs from China. They were like a dream. I didnt hold back, or try to wean myself off of them. The Chinese had some sort of promotion and I received about 30 bottles of juice of varying flavours and nicotine contents, including some that had zero mg/ml. After awhile (months), I just started losing interest and the need to do it all the time.

chuppachops wrote: "im also wondering if anyone that has been vaping for a long time if they have tried to quit ecigs.. it it harder than quiting normal cigs?"

Well, like I explained, it was easier for me to get off the e-cigs than the cancer-causing kind - but it took awhile. I have to admit though that I went through a grey period after I found myself in a country with the wrong battery charger, and I still had an urge from time to time. During this time, I just had to quit drinking more than one or two drinks at a time, and I bought some nicotine gum. But my addiction level was so low (thanks to the reduced e-cig use) by that time that I would cut the gum into tiny pieces (thirds or quarters) and just place the little pieces in my mouth like a mint. It worked. The normal method of course is just to wean yourself down to low-level juices using the e-cigs. (They are just as fun to smoke.)

Now, a year later, I never have the urge anymore, and just the thought of rationalising and smoking "just one" of those nasty things (real cigarettes) again is repulsive.

I go into so much detail, because if just one person on this forum can use these tips and make the effort to successfully quit smoking, the benefits are of course enormous. And the magic of the e-cigs is that you really don't have to give those up. There is nothing dangerous about nicotine in low levels. (Some people cannot grasp this idea, and it is a waste of time to argue with them.) I too hope that some day some tobacco companies get into the e-cig business. It would change the world, health-wise. Chok-dee Khraap.

It's been nearly 1 month now and I haven't had any urge to smoke a regular cig. Very easy transition.

That being said, the e-cig should also come with a word of caution. The liquid nicotine consistency and quality is wiiiiddee open. I'm not sure some are even safe. No ingredients printed on the bottles, no standards, no safety regulations and most are from China.

I just recently bought a new batch from China called Dekang. 10 bottles of various flavors. All have a similar "chemical" smell and when I smoke it has a chemical taste undertone. Also dries out my throat and nostrils. I'm about to throw out the batch.

Be careful.

"I just recently bought a new batch from China called Dekang. 10 bottles of various flavors. All have a similar "chemical" smell and when I smoke it has a chemical taste undertone. Also dries out my throat and nostrils. I'm about to throw out the batch."

Hello Mr3cho- as far as your statement about drying out your throat and nostrils, I have read in many threads that this is a common complaint of e-cigs in general. It has more to do with the mechanics of the deep-breathing of vapor and the large exhale.

I ended up using a company called Absolutely Cigs in China because I found out that they were the ones that made the attractive and popular Revolver charging kits and e-cigs which are sold as if they were American from a U.S. site.

I combined the promotion on the juice that came with the large e-cigs with another juice promotion and the cost came out to 25 U.S. cents (7.5 Baht) per ml. Their site is at:

http://absolutelyecigs.com/index.php

Hello Mr3cho- as far as your statement about drying out your throat and nostrils, I have read in many threads that this is a common complaint of e-cigs in general. It has more to do with the mechanics of the deep-breathing of vapor and the large exhale.

I started and went back to using Ovale brand juice and it's great. I suspect that the dekang juice is either fake or that it is PG based and that I am allergic to PG. The ovale brand may contain more vg than pg.

• 1 month later...

Was wondering if they would set the smoke detectors if used in no smoking places? They don't make real smoke but they produce that Glucol something smoke (someone mentioned earlier in the topic).

No they don't, it's not real smoke. It does however freak out airline stewardesses. :)

I use mine all over the place, have never had a real problem. The stewardess I encountered politely asked me not to use it, she knew what it was but said (a) they freak out the other passengers who don't realise it's not a cigarette and ( b ) using them is a bit of a grey area since there's no specific regulations to cover them except for the "switch off/stop using electronic devices" one.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using e-cigs for 7 month with success, it took me 2 days to switch completely.

You can easilly order eliquids and ecig on thai websites.

just google thaiecigclub and u ll find a thai forum where a few suppliers sell all you need and at a reasonable price. They are reliable, you pay by transfering money using an ATM. You ll get your order within 24 to 48 h.

the only probblem is...the website is in thai, but no worries, if you use google chrome, it will translate the whole website in english then you can register and contact the suppliers. their english is quite poor but it s not a problem. Most of the time they even post your order before you transfer money. I ve ordered between 5 and 10 times without any issues.

Using ecig (vaping) is a good way to quit smoking but doesn t solve the nicotine addiction problem, however it s a good way to avoid the thousands potentially lethal chemicals you can find in normal cigarettes.

The only problem with the ecigs is to find the right device (avoiding the poor quality stuff leaking all the time, breaking down etc...) and the right eliquids, but if you search informations on the thousands forums worldwide and ask questions you ll find your way out.

I ve tried at least 6 or 7 eliquid suppliers all over the world before i could find the right ejuices. you ll probaly have to try different brands and flavors but you ll find your graal too.

Vaping is usually cheaper than smoking, in my case it s been more expensive but I haven't touch an analog cigarette for 7 months, so it s worth the money.

• 3 weeks later...

I use these and they are safe and enjoyable. Lots of different flavors of E-Juice from Fruits, Candy's to many varieties of Tobacco flavors. I have tried all the systems and the eGO type system is the best way to go. Lots of Vapor and throat hit from the nicotine. You can also get the juice without nicotine just for relaxation and aromatherapy. I have purchased from all the Chinese vendors mentioned in the thread but shipping from China can be frustratingly slow unless you are willing to pony up for EMS which is expensive. I recently found a local (Thailand) supplier who provides exceptional service. I am only a happy customer, this is not my business. You can get top quality hardware and USA made E-juice made which is made in Pharmaceutical grade ingredients and processes. I have had great service from this seller and usually next day ems delivery. If you need a local place to get supplies, I recommend safetyecig dot com. I am pretty knowledgeable on this subject so anyone with questions I would be happy to help and offer advice through this forum or pm. At MBK they are 2 vendors who sell the old technology e-cigs at very high prices. I do not suggest anyone using the old tech as it is not enjoyable or durable. This type of old tech is now considered a disposable option since they have a very short life span before burning out. The new tech is PV's or Personal Vaporizers such as eGO 510 type systems with many options from pre-filled carts to tanks and a range of flavors.

pm me for questions or a picture of one of my setups (put together from parts from various suppliers). There are lots of options

Come on guys. Cold Turkey is the only safe way. 3 years 7 months since I had my last puff - and no more urges either.

Try to find the book "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr - it helps.

Most important - Before deciding on ANY method, decide for your self firmly that you really wanna quit!

All the best!

PM me if you need an electronic version of the book.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived