A. Tiradhammo - Senior Canadian Monk

Sarathi

Ajahn Tiradhammo is giving a couple of talks in Bangkok this week, at Baan Aree Library. He is the Abbot of the Luang Phor Chah temple in New Zealand. Formerly he was abobt in the Swiss temple in Kandershteg. I did a retreat with him there about 15 years ago, and found him to be a warm and genial teacher. As you would expect from a Canadian...

The only trouble was the Swiss countryside was too splendid and I spent too much time walking about the hills.

There is a particular style to these senior monks under Luang Phor Sumedho, and it'll be nice to reconnect while he is here.

One talk is in Thai (tues 9th June) and the following day is in English (Weds June 10) Details are on Littlebang

I'll try to summarize it, but I really suggest you attend one of his dharma talks in Bangkok. I've spent quite a bit of time with him in New Zealand these last few years at Bodhinyanarama and its a treat to have him come here. I think you will be delighted with the spirit he shares and it will undoubtedly help your practice.