Laem Ngob / Trat - Safe Car Parking?

humblemike

• 1 month later...

Two piers one with parking and one without.

I know people who've just parked at Krom Luang Pier, the one closest to Laem Ngop, where Panan and Leelawadee Speedboats depart from. There's a tour agency / shop / restaurant directly opposite the pier and they'll look after your car for a small fee.

But if you are going from Laem Sok, on Siriwhite or CP Speedboat, then that's a different matter, can park at the pier - but there's nothing there, just a pier and Laem Ngop or Trat are both over 20km away.

• 4 weeks later...
Two piers one with parking and one without.

I know people who've just parked at Krom Luang Pier, the one closest to Laem Ngop, where Panan and Leelawadee Speedboats depart from. There's a tour agency / shop / restaurant directly opposite the pier and they'll look after your car for a small fee.

But if you are going from Laem Sok, on Siriwhite or CP Speedboat, then that's a different matter, can park at the pier - but there's nothing there, just a pier and Laem Ngop or Trat are both over 20km away.

Thanks, Changian!

I guess I'll be going from Krom Luang pier because I've read that the Laem Sok pier is closed from June to October.

Thanks for the information!