Good Dentist In Hat Yai/songkhla?

jeebusjones

Does anyone know of a good English-speaking dentist of periodontist in the Hat Yai/Songkhla area. I found a place called "Vicharn Dental Clinic" using Google, but I'm hoping to find a periodontist. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of a good English-speaking dentist of periodontist in the Hat Yai/Songkhla area. I found a place called "Vicharn Dental Clinic" using Google, but I'm hoping to find a periodontist. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I go to the Songchai Dental Clinic behind the Lee Garden Plaza on 199 Sangjun Rd. Phone#074-352165.

Very good dentist that are english spoken. If I remember her name correctly it was Rangsiya or something similar. You can ask them if they have a periodontist.

Bangkok Hospital in Hat Yai does indeed have a periodontist. It's necessary to make an appointment in advance, which can be done by calling 074272800. I haven't been yet so I don't know if they speak English, but I will update this thread when I know.

Thanks again.

Whilst I would agree that the facilties at Bangkok Hospital are relatively up-market, identical or even better clinical care is available at PSU. Several Health Professionals from PSU do shifts at Bangkok Hospital to supplement their income.

If cost is a consideration I would advise using the Dental Faculty at PSU (Prince of Songkhla University) where the there are several periodontic teachers available at a fraction of the cost of Bangkok Hospital Hat Yai.