Houses For Rent - Phetchabun

nam-thip

Does anyone know what the housing rental market is like within a 10-20 kilometre radius of phetchabun.

My lady comes from the area and i would like to rent a place to get a feel of whether i could live there or not.

Hi nam-thip, I was supposed to move into a newly built house in Petchampoo moo ban last week but delayed for a couple of weeks but they also have rental properties in there which go I believe for around 6k a month. I won't quote what you get for that money as have never looked into renting. The moo ban is maybe 1/2mile south of the centre of town and I have seen some falangs in there but only spoken to a Swiss lad to date. If you need contact numbers let me know and I'll PM.

Cheers

Hi nam-thip, I was supposed to move into a newly built house in Petchampoo moo ban last week but delayed for a couple of weeks but they also have rental properties in there which go I believe for around 6k a month. I won't quote what you get for that money as have never looked into renting. The moo ban is maybe 1/2mile south of the centre of town and I have seen some falangs in there but only spoken to a Swiss lad to date. If you need contact numbers let me know and I'll PM.

Cheers

Any help in the way of contact numbers, pictures or web sites etc at this point would be appreciated as i don't know the area at all.

I intend traveling to the Phetchabun area after i return from the UK which will be at the end of August.

I have sent you the name and number of the person who has built Petchampoo up but he doesn't speak more than a couple of words of English. According to the same person there are 20 falang living in the moo bahn.

I will be there until very early September so PM me if you wish.

Looking to relocate to Banatrak. Any rental apts?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

You should be ok this time of year at the swim pool complex, and its in the main High Street in WB.

Alternatively in this town - Phu Toei - 16 kms south of Wichien there are some new chalet type accom rooms for about 3000 Baht per month. (Sat TV/Parking)

Chap called Tam in town who owns the place.

Popular with the farang short timers who come up to be with the g/f and meet her folks etc.

Long term rents not too easy to find, you have to come and start searching/asking locally etc.

I lived in an old Thai style house for over a year while I built a house in PT and I was lucky in finding that house.

You should be ok this time of year at the swim pool complex, and its in the main High Street in WB.

Alternatively in this town - Phu Toei - 16 kms south of Wichien there are some new chalet type accom rooms for about 3000 Baht per month. (Sat TV/Parking)

Chap called Tam in town who owns the place.

Popular with the farang short timers who come up to be with the g/f and meet her folks etc.

Long term rents not too easy to find, you have to come and start searching/asking locally etc.

I lived in an old Thai style house for over a year while I built a house in PT and I was lucky in finding that house.

okay thanks for your info

sounds it will be difficult to find any apartment or house to rent in Wichien Buri town,

the place need at least have kitchen and bedroom.